Treasure Hunt

Human Alastor x Reader

Notes: (b/f) = best friend. This one-shot will be lengthy. This will take a while to read. This is set in modern times. The Hazbin Group are juniors in high school and are human. It is summer break. (B/f) is dating Husk. (B/f) is a little strange in this story.
Merry Christmas <3

Your Perspective

High School is stressful. That’s why I’m so relieved it’s summer. The Hazbin Group hanging in their favorite spot at (b/f)'s house. Their parents are quite wealthy and allowed us to use one of the garages as a hang-out gaming room. We would have gone to Charlie’s house because her family is even more wealthy than (b/f)'s, but her dad is very strict and doesn’t want anything to do with her and her friends. Alastor is quite well off too but doesn't like visitors at his house very much. Now that I think about it, I know almost nothing about Alastor's family. I guess he doesn’t want to bring us into a possible mess. Vaggie would rather go anywhere but home. Husk follows (b/f) everywhere and I kinda do too. Overall it’s a much more welcoming place than anybody else’s. We are just glad we have a nice place to relax away from the incessant student body and adults. Summer started strong this year. It was way too hot to move from the couch let alone go outside. Luckily, (b/f)’s place has incredible AC. It’s been a while since the whole gang got together to do something. Our brains were apparently mush and we struggled to find something to do. Bored out of our minds, we just sat on the massive couch staring into space. Despite the couch having plenty of room for all of us, we still smushed together as if we were trying to combine brain cells to actually come up with something good. Except for Alastor. He kinda just scooted away from Angel as much as he could practically sitting on me at this point. Of course, Angel purposely sat next to him to bother him. Angel knew exactly how to make Alastor uncomfortable, and now just the thought of Angel puts him in a bad mood.

“Alastor...you are literally crushing me. You may be scary skinny but that doesn't mean you are not heavy.”

He responded in a voice that I can only describe as being terrified.

“Sorry, love. He's touching me…”

His voice got higher the closer he got to the end of his sentence. I rolled my eyes. I looked over and saw Angel’s shirt sleeve barely touching his arm.

“Goodness, if it’s bothering you that much then just sit on my lap.”

He very quickly sat on my lap in desperation. I was surprised he actually sat on my lap. I think Angel might freak him out a bit more than I thought.

“I wasn’t serious but ok.”

Alastor clung to me as if I was his only chance at life. He was heavy and my legs were getting numb already. Angel smirked and of course, had to say something.

“Wow Alastor, I didn’t know you were a bottom.”

Alastor doesn’t quite know what that means and responds in an innocent confused way.

“But I’m sitting on top.”

Angel sat there wide-eyed. Then he looked at Alastor with a smirk. He wiggled his eyebrows.

“You are a total virgin. Want me to change that?”

Alastor was clearly getting uncomfortable at this point. Vaggie sighed in disappointment. For Angel? I don’t know...maybe for the whole group. I know Angel is just messing around, but unfortunately, he doesn’t always know when to draw the line. I had to say something.