Kidnapped

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

No One's Perspective

(Y/n) was walking back to the hotel after dealing with a couple of troublesome demons. She then felt a jolt of pain on the back of her head. She fell to the ground after being hit with a blunt force object. A bat. Valentino and Vox picked her up and threw her in the car. They drove to the porn studio.

Your Perspective

My head was throbbing. I opened my eyes. I looked around a bit to realize I was chained to a wall. I heard the door open. I panicked a little, but it was only Angel Dust. He looked at me surprised. I whispered yelled at him.

"Angel! Go get help, please."

He nodded and ran off to get help.

I sighed and hoped he would be back soon with help. The door opened again. It was Vox and Valentino. Vox spoke with an amused voice.

"You know, for an overlord, you sure know how to get kidnapped."

"You snook up on me!"

I tried to break the chains. I heard footsteps. I spoke again.

"You know who I'm married to! Right?"

"Why would we care about some weak Radio Demon."

I saw Angel at the doorway.

"I'm back! And I didn't come alone."

I heard static getting louder. I saw Alastor behind Angel.

"H̷̱̉́ỏ̷ͅw̶͍̏ ̶̖̈́d̸̝̀a̸͚͒r̵̬̼̄̈́e̸̥̅͠ ̵̢̺̂y̷̝̏̌o̵̝̔̑ù̴̲ ̸͓̖̒k̸̥̈́͒ȋ̸̙͙͑d̷͙̅n̸̟̒ạ̸͆̌p̸͔͐ ̸͚͖͛͛m̷̳̊̏ỷ̵̨̆ ̶͚̘̌͗l̸͓͛͝õ̶̩̆ṿ̴͉͒e̵͉͈̔!̴̳̓͌͜"

Angel unchained me. I rubbed my wrist. Alastor spoke to Angel.

"Take her back to the hotel, now."

Angel took my hand and led us out to the hotel. Once we were there, I began to worry. Tears pricked my eyes. Charlie began to comfort me.

"It's all right, (y/n). He will be fine. It's late. I'm gonna go to bed now, ok."

I nodded and watched her head upstairs. I smiled as I heard the door open. I turned around to see Alastor! I ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you made it home safe."

He chuckled.

"I was so angry when Angel told me you were kidnapped. Please be more careful."

I nodded.

"We should go to bed now Alastor."

"Yes, we should sleep."

He carried me to our room.