Daddy Strawberry

Part two to Strawberry Daddy

Sugar Daddy Alastor x Sugar Baby Reader

Suggested by: technosrightkidney

Your Perspective

Alastor, my sugar daddy, is beginning to grow on me. He is very handsome which made it easier on me. But now I think I'm actually starting to like him. I think I'm falling in love. I know Alastor is deeply in love with me. But I'm afraid he will get mad wondering why I was "with" him in the first place. I think I need to fully admit I was with him for his money. But now I want to be with him for real. Alastor already kinda knows I was with him for money. But he thought that I actually loved him back and we just had a weird relationship. I'm afraid to tell him. But I need to.

...

Alastor and I were sitting on the couch in his manor. I had to tell him everything. So I started.

"Alastor... We have had an interesting relationship. And I wanted to take it a step further."

He went wide-eyed.

"I mean... I wanted to tell the truth first. I never really loved you. I was using you for money and money only. I wasn't just rewarding you for buying me things because I loved you. I did it so you would keep spending your money on me. And after a while... I fell in love with you. I want to genuinely be with you."

I stopped. Letting what I said sink in.

"Y-you...never loved me? Until now."

I think Alastor knew deep down. He just didn't want to accept it.

"But I love you now."

He began to look angry. He yelled.

"I should've known you were just using me! Forget you loving me now! We. Are. Over!"

He kicked me out of the house. I went to the hotel. I stayed there for a couple of days. No one had seen Alastor ever since I told him the truth. I cried for the few days he was gone. I felt bad for using him. I know he is the type to not take too kindly for being used. He has never been used before. Especially like that. He never let himself get used...but love is blind. He was too in love with me to realize I didn't really love him back at the time. That man was head over heels for me. And I ruined it.

Alastor's Perspective

I sat in my manor crying. It's been days and I haven't eaten. How do I know they really love me back now? I want to marry them. But they used me... I sigh and get out of bed to take a well-needed shower. I made my decision. Whether I liked it or not I couldn't stay mad at them. I still loved them dearly. Why throw away an opportunity like this? They love me back now.

...

Once I was done making myself presentable I went out the door heading straight to the hotel. I opened the doors and everyone was surprised. I asked Charlie where (y/n) was. She told me the room number and I went. I knocked on the door.

...

No answer. So I knocked again. Then I heard them speak.

"Who is it?"

They sounded tired and sad. Why did I do this to them?

"It's me, my love. I want to talk to you."

My voice was soft but loud enough for them to hear. They opened the door and let me in. We sat on the bed together.

"You called me "my love"."

They said. I nodded.

"My baby love, I love you. And I'm sorry for yelling at you. I want to have this relationship."

"I'm sorry for using you Alastor."

They looked guilty. I smiled bigger.

"Now that's not my name now, is it?"

They looked up at me and smiled. They tackled me in a hug and we fell, laying on the bed together. I kissed them passionately and held them in my arms. This kiss felt different. Like they meant it. They broke apart the kiss.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, my baby love."