Stubborn

Human Alastor x Reader

Requested by: BrooklynRomer

Your Perspective

Alastor recently fell down the stairs to our 3 story home. He didn't fall far, but he was still injured. He was clearly still in pain but he said he was fine, but I'm still worried because he kept holding his side and avoiding movement in the area. I think he may have broken a rib.

"Alastor, you need to go to the hospital. I'm afraid you may have broken something."

"I'm fine, darling. I don't need to go to the hospital. It's just a small bruise, I'll be fine."

"My love, the discomfort I see you in shows more than just a small bruise. I care about you. You should at least get checked after falling like that."

He stared at me and smiled sweetly.

"I'm glad you care and are worried about my health, but I'm fine, love. The fall wasn't so bad. I didn't fall three flights of stairs, did I?"

I sighed, frustrated with his stubbornness. He doesn't want to seem weak.

"Just because you didn't fall all the way down, doesn't mean you didn't get injured!"

He sighed, he seemed frustrated too. I grabbed his arm and started towards the door. I dragged him outside and into the passenger seat. He didn't protest too much but there were small bursts of him trying to reason. I drove him to the hospital. And of course...

He broke his rib.