The Other Side

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: GayDragonGirl

Alastor's Perspective

I recently have had the honor of meeting Vox's little group. Valentino, Velvet, and (y/n). My heart sunk when I saw (y/n). She was gorgeous! I have never seen a woman like her. So powerful and badass. It made me wonder why she was on TV heads side. Why can't she be on mine?

"Nice to meet you, (y/n)"

I kissed her hand. She smacked my hand away once I was done. I love her. She looked at me as if she was bored and tired. Was she treated right here? Why do I like her? She's on the other side. But she's too perfect to let go. So I decided to shoot my shot while the three V's talked.

"So, (y/n), would you be willing to go out on a date with me?"

The three V's stopped talking and she looked shocked. Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy. Then again, I am crazy. But not the point. Her gaze on me began to turn suspicious. I just raised my smile at her waiting for a response. I was secretly panicking. What if I get embarrassed in front of my enemy. She spoke.

"You have a lot of guts, don't you Alastor. But sure, I will go on a date with you."

Everyone gasped. They seemed to be surprised she excepted. I was just relieved. Who knew I would be mingling on the other side.