Don't Do It

Suicidal 2p Alastor x Female Reader

⚠️Mentions of Suicide and lemon⚠️

Your Perspective

It was a cold night in hell. The time was 12:43 pm. I got a phone call from an unknown number. I decided it might be fun to answer. A man's voice said,

"Hello?... Is this the suicide hotline?"

"No, I'm sorry you have the wrong number."

"Oh... I see... I guess this is a sign I shouldn't have called. I will hang up now."

"No! Don't hang up... Let's talk."

"About what?"

"Well, you called for a reason. I'm sure you need to get something off your chest."

"Well... Why do you care?"

"Because. I know we may already be dead and in hell, but you have an eternity to live better. I care because you matter."

"I feel so insignificant, so small. I may be powerful but... I don't know how to seem more intimidating. I'm just a cry baby who deserves to be erased. I don't know why I'm telling you this. No one will ever be willing to handle my over-emotional self. No one will love me. I'm just an annoying winy baby."

He sounded like he was going to cry.

"Aw honey, I'm sure you are lovely. And there is nothing wrong with being emotional. Some people just don't know how to handle that, and that's ok. I may not know you, but I do know that I love you."

"R-really!? I mean you are right... But I can't believe you love me. I'm sorry for crying, I just want to see you. What's your name? Come see me!"

He was crying hysterically.

"Slow down love, breathe. My name is (y/n). What is your name?"

He took deep breathes and calmed down.

"R-right, my name is Alastor. I'm the radio demon. You may not love me now. I have done terrible things."

He started to cry again.

"No no no no no! I can forgive all the murder and killing and torturing you have done. I know you haven't done things I wouldn't forgive. Besides, I'm down here for a reason too. I'm not any better. I still love you."

"I'm going to tell you where I live. I want to see you, my beautiful love!"

He sounded obsessed and elated. I decided to meet him.

...

I knocked on Alastor's door. It opened to reveal a very happy blue boy. He engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back. I'm just glad he won't hurt himself now. He leans in to kiss, I said fuck it and kissed back. It felt like the kiss could consume me... He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and dragged me into his home.

"Come. Sit. I want you to feel like you are in heaven. We will be together forever. I want to know everything about you. I want to do everything with you."

We sat on his couch and grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

"Will you stay with me forever?"

I smiled. He was quite lovely. Poor thing had been hurt so badly. I will have him...

"I will stay with you forever my love. I will listen to you and help you with your emotions. I will be your breasts to cry on. Your warm hug. Your life."

He quickly hugged me and smacked his face into my breasts. He started to whimper. It then turned into crying and him saying thank you's and I love you's. He was precious. I held him and played with his hair and ears until he calmed down. He looked up at me with such an adorable little smile and shining blue eyes. I kissed him and he kissed back. He lifted me and sat me on his lap. I was now straddling him. The kiss became heated and we needed to part for air. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled a very happy smile back. He seemed so happy.

...

Before I knew it we were butt naked on the couch kissing each other desperately trying to get closer. He grinded on me and then finally entered me. He waited a moment to let me get used to his size. He was quite big. After a moment he began to move. He desperately pounded into me moaning like crazy. I moaned just as loud. I held onto him as he railed me like no tomorrow. He was so deprived of touch. I could tell. Alastor somehow managed to go faster and harder. It was such an overwhelming pleasure. I was so close and I could tell he was too... Until the couch literally broke in half. We were kinda interrupted. He moved us around a bit to get comfortable on the couch again. Then he continued. He went for just a couple of minutes until we both finished at the same time. Our moans were like a song. We were both out of breath. He pulled out and we cleaned up and went to his room to sleep. We can worry about the couch tomorrow. We snuggled together. Alastor spoke.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes"

I said with hesitation.

What a risky love.

(This was based on the game "Don't Take This Risk" if you haven't seen it already go check the game out. You can watch a playthrough or play it yourself. It's free. It's about a young woman who gets a call from a man who believes he is calling a suicide hotline.)

National Suicide Hotline
For help with suicidal thoughts call:800-273-8255

Happy picture because we need it.