Protective

Human Alastor x Female Reader

Alastor's Perspective.

"Hello, ladies and gents, As you may have heard, I have recently got married to a lovely darling belle. She is my everything and truly deserves good and wonderfulness upon her sweet soul. If you ever were to harm my love, I would have your heart on my wall haha! That is all I had to say, today folks. I will be on tomorrow. This is Alastor signing out, and as always, stay tuned."

I turned off everything and made sure I was off. Once I was sure, I left my workroom. I came into the living room to see my love sitting on the sofa reading a book. She looked magnificent in the sunlight from the shining window next to her. Oh, my love (y/n), I will protect that kind heart of yours.

Your Perspective

I looked up from my book to see my darling husband staring at me dreamily. He snapped out of his daze when I looked at him.

"Caught you,"

I said giggling a little from the surprised face he made. He smiled and came over. I put my book down with the bookmark to not lose my place. He lifted me from my waist and turned his back facing the chair and sat down. He plopped me on his lap facing away from him. He buried his face in my neck and breathed in my scent obsessively. What an interesting man I married. You smiled at the thought.

...

Alastor's Perspectives

I held my foot down on his chest. My shotgun pointing at his head. How dare he.

"Joseph, you were a great friend, until you harmed my love."

I glared down at him. It sent a shiver down his spine.

"Please, I'm sorry ok, I didn't do that much!"

He pleaded even when there was no point. I was going to end him anyway for attacking my love; even if I spared him, I shot both of his kneecaps, he isn't going to magically recover from that.

"Too late Joe. You didn't listen, didn't you? How unloyal of a fan. There is nothing left for you now old friend."

I blasted his head off and his brains splattered everywhere. I smiled like a maniac.

"No one harms (y/n)"

...there was a snap. It sounded like a twig breaking under a body's weight.

"Hello, who is there?"

I questioned kinda stupidly considering my situation, but what else am I supposed to do? A pair of gentle arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I jumped a little, but then I heard her voice,

"Alastor you got blood all over your lovely clothes"

I was shocked, I didn't know what to say, I panicked.

"My darling love, you are not afraid of me?"

Your Perspective

"No, I married you for a reason Alastor, I know you will not harm me, overprotective ass."

Alastor seemed to slightly sigh in relief.

"I knew I married the right one."

I smiled wide. He did, didn't he?

"let's go home, crazy psycho"