Bad Weather

Requested by OliviaRzucidlo4973

Alastor x Mermaid Reader

Alastor's perspective

I decided today I was going to go on a little boat trip. I made sure I had everything ready. I even wore my boating clothing. I hopped in the boat at the private sea I owned and began to sail off. I was having a relaxing time. Just enjoying the view of the red hell sky and red sea. So much red. But I don't think I will ever get tired of it.

...

I noticed the waves becoming stronger. The wind blew in all sorts of directions. I began to go back to shore but realized just how far I was from land. Well, let's get started on getting back.

...

Only a minute has passed and it began to rain. Thunder and lightning began to sway my boat more. There was no getting back like this. The whole reason I did this was so I can rest because I used up my energy to use my power during a little fight I had with Vox. So I had nothing. I was stuck. But I kept trying. I couldn't give up now. Lightning seemed to strike closer and closer. Lightning struck down and hit me.

Your Perspective

I was swimming on the surface and watched lightning strike something from afar. Something fell into the water after. I swam over and noticed a burning boat. I swam down and found a man who looked like his veins were going to pop out of his body. He must have been struck. He kept sinking. I swam to him and grabbed him. I swam to the surface making sure to keep his head above water. I eventually made it to shore. I laid his head down gently on the sand. I cuddled up close to him to try and keep him warm in the thundering cold. I held him close to my chest and waited for the storm to subside.

...

I opened my eyes to see the pentagram in the sky. It was bright. The storm was gone after about an hour. And I laid there waiting for the demon to wake up. I began to heal him the best I could, but you could still tell he was struck by lightning. It kinda made him look even cooler with all of his scars. I guess it wasn't so bad. But he is still injured and I can't heal him enough. But he began to heal on his own. Leaving behind scars of his accident. I just sat admiring his beauty. His red and black hair and tall, lean stature were so cool. I had to refrain from booping his cute little nose.

...

His eyes began to open. He looked exhausted. I held him closer as he woke. His long thin arms wrapped around my body. His nose twitched cutely. He looked up and noticed he was holding someone. He jumped back and screamed. I calmed him down.

"It's ok. Are you alright? That strike seemed to knock you out for a few hours."

He looked at me in shock. Then he calmed down. He seemed to be processing the situation. He looked at his arm and noticed the difference. There were the scars, the proof he was struck. Poor thing. He looked like he was going to cry of pain and shock. I crawled over and held him close. He began to cry not sure what to think about what happened. He calmed down quickly but began to get frustrated. He held on to me tight mumbling how stupid he was for not checking the weather in his area. I began to play with his hair and he didn't seem to notice or care. He sighed and looked up at me and had this big grin on his face he didn't have on before. I looked at him confused and he spoke.

"What is the name of my pretty little hero."

I blushed a little and spoke.

"(Y-y/n)"

Was all I could really get out.