Sick

Alastor x Sick Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I've been coughing and sniffing all day. I don't want to worry anyone at the hotel. I also want to continue to help with the hotel. I know if Charlie finds out I'm sick, she will make me go to bed.

...

I feel terrible. Charlie walks past me and glances and says hello. I say hi back with a crack in my voice. She stops. She turns and looks at me slowly. She gently put the back of her hand on my forehead. She lets out a small gasp.

"(Y/n), you are heating up! You are sweating. Why have you been hiding that you are sick?"

I sigh.

"I just wanted to keep helping with the hotel."

Charlie sighed and smiled sadly at me.

"You didn't have to do that. Your health and well-being are more important. You worked so hard you got sick. Now go to your room and lay down."

I sighed and nodded knowing I couldn't fight her on this.

"Good. I will send Vaggie down to give you medicine and water."

I nod again and head to my room.

I lay on my bed exhausted and feel my joints relax. I let out a breath and heard a knock on my door. I looked over to see Vaggie. She was holding a tray with some medicine and water. I took the medicine and drank the water.

"By the way, Charlie told Alastor you were sick. He will come and check on you."

I smiled and watched her leave with the tray. I grabbed a book and began to read. I coughed raggedly. I heard the door creak open. I smiled wide seeing Alastor at the door. He came in with a bowl of soup.

"Hello, my love. I brought you some homemade soup."

He smiled sweetly and gave me the bowl of soup and sat on the side of my bed.

"My mother would make me this soup when I was sick. It always made me feel better. I wanted to make you feel better, love."

I giggled and tried the soup. It was warm and flavorful. It felt nice going down my sore throat.

"Wow...this is yummy. I love it, thank you Alastor."

"You're welcome, my love. I love you."

"I love you too."

We sat in silence as I finished my soup. Once I finished, Alastor grabbed the bowl.

"You should get some rest, love."

I smiled and nodded. He smiled at me fondly then kissed my forehead. I slowly sunk into my bed and watched Alastor walk to the door. I would like him to stay, but I know he is busy. He turns and looks at me with a small smile.

"Get well soon, sweetheart."

My eyes were droopy and I could barely see him close the door. I fell asleep.