Moon Harvest Festival

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: 

Your Perspective

I was walking down the stairs to the lobby when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly made it to the door and opened it to greet the newcomer. It was Stolas. I nod my head and moved to the side to let him in. He came in and spoke.

"Ah Just the person I want to speak to."

He faced me and lowered is tall stature to my eye level with an excited grin.

"As you know, there is a moon festival tonight. I would like you to come with me to sing. Your voice will be perfect for the festival! everyone will adore you. So? Will you come with me?"

I smiled.

"Give me a moment."

I turned around to go find Alastor. But he was already behind me. He spoke before I could.

"You may go, my love."

I went over to him and hugged him. I gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

I turned to Stolas who seemed very pleased.

"I will go with you. Have any songs you would like me to sing?"

...

We were at the festival. I stayed backstage, waiting for my turn. As I watched Stolas do a wonderful job running the festival, I heard a loud bang up stairs. I ran up the stairs and saw Striker, the man that won that contest. I also saw Millie, And her husband, Moxie. Millie used to join the contests. She isn't allowed to anymore. They were fighting. I tried to grab the angel gun from Striker but got grazed on the arm by a bullet. It burned like nothing I have ever felt before. We were thrown in the basement. Millie looked at me with worry.

"You ok?"

"Yes. just a grazed arm. Striker will die for this."

Millie seemed surprised.

"How?"

"My husband is the Radio Demon."

Moxie's face went pale.

"Oh."

Was all he could say. I heard static. I got up and broke down the door. We came out and went our separate ways. I went to the hotel, knowing Alastor will meet me there.

...

I came into the hotel. Charlie came over.

"Did you get hurt? Come with me."

I followed her to her office. She bandaged my arm.

"Thank you Charlie."

She smiled gently. Someone came into her office. It was Alastor. He spoke.

"Welcome back... (Y/n) are you ok? You promised you wouldn't get hurt."

"I'm ok. I promise."

Alastor leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, darling."

"I love you too. And I won't go next time."