What Will They Think?

Alastor x Genderfluid Reader

Requested by: Hazbin_Skittlez

Your Perspective

No one at the hotel knows I'm genderfluid. I'm worried to mention it to them. Even Charlie. What will they think? Angel would be excepting, right? Alastor might think it's stupid. I wish I could just say it without making things awkward or them thinking I'm dumb for such a thing. I try to express myself when I feel a certain way, but I try not to go all out like I would like too. I don't want them to question it and turn it into an argument. I have to tell Charlie at least. She is my best bet even if she disagrees.

I find Charlie in her office.

"Hello, Charlie."

"Hello! Come on in!"

I walk in and shut the door. I stand awkwardly.

"Have a seat."

I think she can tell I have something I have to say.

"Are all right?"

"Yes. I just wanted to talk about something."

"Well I'm here to support you anyway I can."

She smiled sweetly. This reassured me.

"I have been meaning to tell you guys. It's really hard to say it though. I feel so stupid. Maybe I should leave."

I began to stand up after second guessing myself.

"No no no! Sit down! You're not stupid (y/n)! You can tell me anything. Let me help you."

I sit back down. We sit silently for a moment.

"I-I mmmmm"

I can't even get the words out.

"I'm uuuhh"

Charlie waited patiently for me to speak. I didn't want to waste her time. I spit it out quickly.

"I'm genderfluid!"

She looked wide eyed. I began to panic. I can't believe I said it! Oh no. What is she going to say?

"Oh my goodness! Have we been calling you the wrong name! Wrong pronouns! I'm so sorry! You're not stupid! You are valid and we all love and except you here! Don't ever think otherwise!"

I felt like was going to cry.

"You have been calling me by the name I prefer don't worry. I just think they may think otherwise. How can you be so sure?"

"Because I just know. We must tell the others! We need to fix this quick!"

A voice spoke out behind me.

"No need to tell me!"

It was Alastor!

"Charlie is right darling! We except you! Even if I have no idea what the fluid of gender is or means, I will take the necessary steps to make things better!"

I started to cry. I ran to Alastor and hugged him tight. He let out a small surprised gasp. He slowly and slightly awkwardly hugged me back. I pulled from the hug.

"Sorry, Alastor. I should have asked."

"Oh! It's fine sweetheart! Maybe a bit of a warning next time!"

I laughed a little with tears in my eyes. This went better than expected.