Happy New Year

Alastor x reader

Your Perspective

Finally the New Year. I have been preparing with Charlie and the hotel. Charlie and Vaggie are doing a little decorating. Husk and Nifty are cleaning. And Alastor, my good friend, and I are cooking. Not much, but we don't need much to celebrate. Although it became a bit hectic in the kitchen. We were good cooks but even then we were struggling to get all the food ready for the celebration. We were making a lot of food. We wanted leftovers for tomorrow.

...

We finished the preparations and we all had a moment to rest. Alastor and I talked during the break. We chatted about how the food turned out and tolled jokes.

...

But today I had another plan. I had to confess my love for Alastor. I was going to kiss him. This was my chance and I couldn't ruin it. We all got dressed in nice clothing and played games until the countdown came. We were enjoying ourselves and Angel Dust was blackout drunk.

"Guys, it's time"

Charlie announced. We all got prepared and went outside on the balcony. We looked at the massive countdown screen and counted.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1!

I grabbed Alastor by the bowtie kissed him with all my might. He seemed to stiffen and even panic for a moment, but then he relaxed and kissed back. Once we parted, Alastor was in shock. He actually kissed back. Everyone was silent. Alastor cupped my cheeks and kissed me again. Everyone started to clap and Angel hollered a "get him!". He likes me back. Happy New Year, indeed.