Extermination Incident

Alastor x Reader

Requested by: ImTheSimpLord

Your Perspective

The extermination started sooner than normal. Sinners dispersed in all sorts of directions not prepared for the early start. I was heading to the hotel for protection, but now I'm in serious trouble. I ran and hid when needed. I had to make it back to the hotel. I looked from my hiding spot and the cost was clear. I moved miticualisly but was caught anyway. An exterminator flew down right in front of me. The sounds it made and the ora was terrifying. But I didn't let that stop me. A burst of adrenaline ran through my body like electricity. I crabbed a broken pipe resting on the side of the wall. I wacked it in the face. It didn't seem very fazed but still looked slightly bothered by the sudden wack to the head. It pulled itself together quickly and was only angrier. It charged at me and I charged back throwing it off guard. I stopped its spear with the pipe, but since I through it off guard, the spear slipped and stabbed into my upper arm. I'm glad it slipped, otherwise it would have stabbed into my lungs. I had one unusable arm. I ran as fast as I could. It came after me with a specific run the made it faster and more intimidating. I was getting dizzy and tired. I was losing too much blood. I collapsed on the pavement, inches from getting my head ran over by a frantic car. The person in the car ran the exterminator over and got out quickly. It was Alastor! He came over to me quickly and began lifting me up.

"Come on dear. I have you. It's ok."

He spoke softly and held me tight. I felt it go cold and everything go black. I could still see Alastor. Then smokey black fog faded revealing one of the hotel rooms. It was Alastor's. He laid me on his bed and began to fix up my wounds. He whispered sweet words of comfort. I spoke.

"Why are you helping me Alastor?"

He sighed gently. He looked nervous.

"We have been good friends for awhile now sweetheart... You are very important to me."

He seemed like he was going to say something else, but chose not too."

"Alastor. Tell me what you were going to say before."

He bit his lip in what seemed to be a nervous habit.

"I love you. I'm Love with you. That's what I was going to say."

He said it rather sadly. I took my free hand and put it on his cheek.

"I love you too Alastor. You make me happy."

He looked surprised and then relieved. He smiled softly and continued with my wound. We sat in comfortable silence...well as silent it can be for hell on extermination day. We heard a knock on the door. When the door opened. It was Charlie.

"You found them."

She smiled and left. She just needed confirmation.

Alastor stayed with me the whole extermination. I felt warm and safe.

I woke up. The extermination was over. Alastor laid next to me. He slowly woke up from sleep as well from all the noise. He looked at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad you're safe."

I smile and giggle at how adorable he is when he's worried.