The Tease

Pimp Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: devildog452

⚠️It gets a little sexual⚠️

Your Perspective

Alastor is the best pimp in hell. He treats his workers with respect. He isn't worried about the money. He actually cares about our well-being. He takes good care of his workers. I always find myself getting flustered and nervous around him. But I always play hard to get but act innocent to it. I just walked away from teasing him even more. I always put him on edge. I love his reactions, even when I get a little nervous getting them out of him.

Alastor's Perspective

Oh (y/n)~ always pushing me to my limits. I get all riled up just for her to leave me there unsatisfied. What a tease. I just want her. I want her to be all mine. But she is little miss hard to get. I just want to experience her. Her cute flustered, nervous, teasing behavior drives me wild. I want to play with her like a toy. Like she treated me. After work, I will be meeting with her again. She is one of my good friends. I love her dearly. But I want more from her. All of her. But I need to win at her little game.

Your Perspective

I found Alastor sitting on his big luxurious couch. He was wearing his big fluffy red overcoat with nothing but boxers on. I could see he was already excited.

"As you can see dear, I can't stop thinking about you. It turns me on uncontrollably. Why won't you just let me have you?"

I gained a little boost in confidence.

"Well, you see, it's less fun if I just hand myself over."

I walk over to him. I was wearing a short dress with no straps and heels. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, straddling him. He put his greedy hands on my hips and roamed my body. He grabbed and squeezed my ass. He sighed in satisfaction. He seemed to be getting a little too comfortable as he reached for my breasts. I grabbed his hands before he could touch them. I had to make this fun, so I said:

"Beg."