The Loveliest Buck

Part two to, Lovely Buck

Demon Alastor x Mysterious Buck Reader

Alastor's Perspective

I have been searching for decades. I haven't seen my lovely buck. Now that im in hell, my searching methods have changed. I will not give up just because I'm dead. I know now that the buck was some sort of angel. I believe he was fallen. He must be down here but I don't know where to look. I pick and choose more wooded areas. He could be erased. No doubt some nasty greedy hands want his power. I'm walking through the woods to loosen up. I have been stressed and all I want is to see those eyes. Oh, my lovely buck. When will we meet again? I smile thinking of what he did just for me. I can't thank him enough. He saved me from an even more torturous life. I will repay him with anything. Then I ran into a wolf. A massive wolf. He was dark gray and was growling at me. I was petrified. But I breathed in and out knowing I was powerful. But as the wolf got closer, I felt my power drain. I felt it get stuck in me. I was powerless against my biggest fear. Dogs. I stepped back. Then it jumped. I braced myself for impact.

...

But nothing happened. I looked up and saw... I saw...him. My lovely buck! He was just as big and glorious as I remember. I looked past him to see a dead wolf. The buck came to me. I felt my power flood back. I was mesmerized by the beauty of this creature that stood before me. Then he began to bend and crack. He was forming into a more human-like form. He was very tall. About 10 feet tall. That's 3 feet bigger than me. He looked strong and well built and I saw those eyes again. That shine of color I saw all those years ago. It was him. He saved me again. He had (h/l), (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes and shiny skin. He saved me again. I was correct. He was a fallen angel. I could see the broken halo above his head. I looked him up and down in awe. He had deer hoves that would be where his toes were. He had deer ears too, and tiny antlers. He reminded me of myself.

"Like what you see?"

He laughs a little.

"I can't believe how grown you are now. I remember you when you were just a little thing."

He's known me longer than I thought. I finally spoke.

"I want to thank you for being there for me that day. And today."

"Your welcome, my sweet love. Let's get you home. You've had a rough day."

I nodded and he took my hand leading me to my home. He was going to be mine.