Heartbreaker

Alastor x Heartbreaker Reader

Requested by: Alastor_simp

Alastor's Perspective

A new guest at the hotel arrived today. I never thought I could feel this way. Nervous, giddy, and love. They are beautiful. They are so perfect. So kind. I will take my chances!

"Helloooo, darling! My name is Alastor. It's really nice to meat such a beauty!"

I shook their hand enthusiastically. They seemed very surprised.

"Hello. My name is (y/n). It's nice to meat you too, and thank you."

"Of course! I have a question sweetheart!"

"What is it?"

"Would you be willing to go out with me?"

I tilt my head as I asked with a sweet voice. At least I thought it was sweet.

"No, thank you. I'm flattered though."

"No problem darling! I'm just glad your here!"

They nodded and walked away.

...

I've been working on getting them to go out with me for a few days. And they finally said yes! But only to shut me up. I will grow on them soon. We went on a simple date at one of my favorite luxurious restaurants! I didn't expect to take them home with me that night. But I enjoyed it nonetheless! They keep telling me to not fall for them. I will prove that they can love me an it will be ok!

...

It's just been empty hook ups. I can't get them to love me like I do them. I'm falling harder every day. They warned me. But it's so hard not too. I tried for months. And one day, they packed their things and left because they said that I loved them too much. They did warn me. I made the mistake of not listening. Now my heart...is broken. I don't think I could ever love like that ever again. That was the only time. The only chance. And I couldn't even have it. They left because I loved them. They didn't have to leave. We could have been friends. I would have been ok with that. But I guess they couldn't handle that I love them. I love them so much. They understood me. They were amazing. How could I let something so special to me go. They seemed to have experienced similar things in the past. People falling for them even when warned, them leaving because they didn't love them back and wanted them to get over them. What a heartbreaker. How can someone get over such a perfect being. How could I even exist without their sweetness they spread everywhere.