I'm a Monster!

Alastor x Reader

Requested by: Steven_Universe69

Your Perspective

I was drinking my Monster energy drink at the hotel bar. Alastor and I were visiting for a couple of days to do some business. Otherwise, we would be at home. Speaking of Alastor, he came by and sat down next to me. He smiled his beautiful smile at me and ordered a drink from Husk. While he was waiting for his drink, he looked at mine curiously. He read the label out loud.

"Monster?"

"Yes. Would you like to try it? It's an energy drink."

He thought about it for a moment then spoke.

"Well... I'm a monster! Might as well try it!"

He grabbed the drink and gulped a lot down. I sat there, worried he might get too hipper from the drink. He's cracked out enough as is. Before he could drink anymore, I stopped him.

"So, how does it taste?"

He licked his lips with wide eyes.

"It taste too sweet for my liking. But I can see why you would like it."

He smiled and pet my head. Husk never did bother to make his drink. So, he stood up and began to walk away. Then he stopped dead in his tracks. He put his hand over his chest. He slowly looked at me with a huge energetic smile. This was going to be a long and tiring day...