Something Powerful

Alastor x Wife Female Reader

Requested by: KUNOICHISAIYAJIN1

Alastor's Perspective

I was sitting on my armchair reading my book. Something felt off today. Like something was coming. Something powerful. I put my book down at the thought. I decided to go for a walk.

I walked past a window with TVs behind it. I stopped and walked back towards them. I listened to the news. Katy spoke.

"Hello, sinners! As you guys can feel, something is going to arrive in hell! This was the feeling we felt the day the Radio Demon arrived. So something as or more powerful than him will arrive today!"

Tom spoke next.

"That's right! Could this be a future rival to the Radio Demon?! Or even a rival to Lucifer himself! Who knows! Just be prepared for Maham this evening!"

I walked off with a tsk. Possibly more powerful than me huh. We'll see about that.

After my little walk, I came home and sat on my couch. Then I had an idea! I will go to the source of this powerful energy to meet this demon when they arrive and wipe them out before anything happens! So I was off!

When I arrived, I saw a red light falling to hell. There they are. They hit a few trees of the wooded area before hitting the ground. The light disappeared from their form. It revealed...it was...uhh...

I didn't know if I was seeing things or dreaming. Either way, I was going to make the most of it. She turned around. I spoke in shock. It was her!

"(Y/n)..."

She looked at me confused. She then became surprised.

"A-Alastor..."

We ran to each other and embraced. It was a long well deserved hug.

"Oh, my beautiful wife! I can't believe I found you!"

"I love you so much, Alastor!"

"I love you too!"

We connected in a passionate kiss. It was like falling for her all over again. The fluttery feeling in my stomach and the intense beating of my cold heart. I finally had her back.