Beauty and The Beast

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

No One's Perspective

(y/n) was incredibly beautiful. She was also considered quite odd. She walked through town reading a book. People were singing and dancing. They were celebrating a birthday. She kept walking towards the library. She walked into the library and looked for a book. She found one and went to the librarian.

"You've already read this book, dear."

The librarian always spoke so sweetly.

"I know. I really like it."

Your Perspective

"Ok, it's yours."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

I walk out continuing to read my book. As I was walking, my book was taken from my hand. I felt annoyance build up inside of me.

"What do you want, Matt."

It was more of a statement than a question.

"I want you to marry me."

His friend spoke.

"Her father is crazy."

"Don't talk about my father."

After I said that, I heard a bang near my house. I ran towards my house and entered. I was worried for my father.

"Are you ok, Pa?"

"Yeah. I just can't get this thing fixed."

I started at the machine he went back to work on.

"Do you think I'm odd?"

He kept working as he spoke.

"No."

He finished the machine. He turned a crank and the machine went to work.

"You did it!"

I gave him a kiss on the head and hugged him. He began to pack up. We walked outside together.

"What would you like?"

I think for a moment. He prepares for is journey. 

"A rose, please."

He smiled.

"You always ask for the same thing."

I smile.

"I know, but you always get it."

"Ok."

He rides off. I smile and go back into the house. I began to read my book again. I hear a knock on the door. I was a little confused. No one really comes around here...except... I look through the peep hole of the door... Matt. How annoying. I open the door.

"Marry me. I can see our future kids!"

"No."

I push him out of the way and close the door behind me. I am outside now. He seems a little defeated. But I don't care. I see a horse. She looked beautiful. I pet her gently as a crazy idea pops in my head. I'm going to that castle. I hop on the horse and ride off, leaving behind Matt.

...

I arrive at the castle. The place was mysterious. I open the door. I call out.

"Hello?"

I walk through the halls and look at the high ceilings. It was gorgeous. I walk towards the cells and find my father in one of them. I ran and tried to open the cell, but it was no use. Then I heard a voice. It sounded static. I turn around and speak to him.

"Come out to the light."

He comes out to reveal this creature.

"Please. Let me take my father's place."

He opens the cell and takes him away. He lets him go. I cry. I hope everything will be ok. Then these furniture people come out and take me to a room...

...

One Year Later

Alastor's Perspective

(y/n) and I have been... I say... getting closer. She is quite lovely. How beautiful. She treats me like I'm a person. I love her.

...

I decided to prepare a ball. I waited for her to come down the stairs. She looked divine in her gown.  We began to dance. She moved with me elegantly. But she looked sad. 

"I miss my dad."

I guided her to my room. I show her my mirror. We saw her dad ill. I finally speak.

"Go to him."

She jumped up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

She went off.

...

Your Perspective

I get home. My father and I reunite. I take care of him as he is ill. I hear the door. I came out and saw Matt and his friend Max with the townspeople, at my door. They attempted to make my father look crazy. But I proved to them he was not.

"The beast is real." 

I showed them the mirror. Max snatched the mirror from my hands. They get the townspeople to go to the castle to kill Alastor. I made my way to the castle. I come in and see Matt and Max attempting to fight Alastor. I called out to Alastor and he turned and looked at me, happy to see me. He holds Max by the neck. Max shoots him. Alastor drops Max. Alastor falls to the ground in pain. I ran to him and held him. I cried and watched my tears fall on his face. I spoke softly.

"I love you."

Alastor closed his eyes. He began to change. He looked more like a human every second. When the transformation was over. He was human again. He opened his eyes. He had beautiful redish-brown eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. Everyone in the castle turned back to normal. We stood up and held each other. Alastor whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."

We danced.