Eye Candy

Siren Alastor x Human Reader

Requested by: Kurapika_555

Your Perspective

I was doing my usual while on the job. Sailing is always so peaceful to do. At least for me it is. I breathed in the sea air and reminisced in the familiar smell. I heard rustling in the water near my boat. It didn't sound like your normal waves. I turned and looked at the sound. There, I saw a man. I jumped back startled. He smiled and waved. He got closer to my boat and climbed over the edge. I watched in awe as he flopped his shiny copper tale into my boat. He was beautiful. He pushed his light brown hair out of his face to reveal is reddish-brown eyes. It was like they were glowing. I consumed him with my eyes.

"I saw you sailing alone, darling. It's dangerous out here. What is a beauty like you doing sailing all by themselves?"

I sat in front of him. He stared into my eyes with a half smirk.

"Just...doing my job."

"I see. Do you usually do this alone?"

"Yes. I have someone else with me sometimes. But I prefer to be alone."

He smiled brightly.

"Good! That means I get to visit you more. I hope I get to know you better. I will look for you everyday now. My name is Alastor. But I must go. I don't want to be spotted by others."

With that, he jumped off into the sea. I sat speechless. He will look for me everyday? He wants to know me? I had so many questions. Did that really happen? Am I insane? I giggled. Yeah, I am insane. Insane for him. I laughed at my joke. He was eye candy. You couldn't help but eat him up with how gorgeous he looked. I know I couldn't help it.