Smooth Skin

Alastor x Female Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

I kissed my darling wife. We both woke up at 1 in the morning. I love her so much. I held her in my arms and rubbed my hands all around her body. I slowly began to remove her clothes. I breathed her scent and greedily touched every spot on her body. She was all mine.

Your Perspective

Alastor was being very touchy. He gets like this when he is heated. I removed his bottom-up shirt and he did the rest. He laid me on my back and kissed me intensely. He slid inside me slowly. He filled me perfectly. He held my legs back and began to move.

"Ah~ Alastor~"

I softly moaned out his name. He began to go faster, clearly turned on by my moans. I ran my hands through his hair and ears and he groaned in pleasure. He started to pound me like an animal. Going in and out as if his existence depended on it.

"Ah~ ah~ ah~ Aaalll~"

I was moaning at every move he made in me. He held my hips tight enough that it would leave bruises. His skin was getting a layer of sweat. Our bodies rubbing together and mixing our sweat. I was so wet. Noises that sounded sticky and wet came from below. He became greedy and started to invade every inch inside of me. I arched my back to prevent pain from how deep he was. He made small thrusts making sure I felt all of him. Our moans and groans becoming one as Alastor went at an unnatural speed. Pounding me mercilessly. The bed was creaking and shaking, hitting the wall. He was reckless.

"Feel that my- ah~ sweet love. That's how much I love you."

I don't know how he managed to get that out but I was so elated. He pounded me for hours. I orgasmed 8 times. No man has ever and will never make my legs shake and my body jerk like Alastor. He finished in me, releasing all of his exhaustion.

Alastor's Perspective

I finished. My grip on her hips loosened.  Her smooth silky skin makes me shiver. I removed myself and held her as I shivered again. She is the only one that can make me shiver like this. I held her sweetness in my arms and rubbed my body on her trying to feel that skin all over. She held me back. We moved together and kissed each other gently. We fell asleep holding each other with our faces mushed together.