Drunk

Drunk Alastor x Reader

Requested by AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I sat at the bar with Alastor and Angel. They were drinking all sorts of alcohol. I just sat with a glass of wine. I watched as Alastor and Angel got drunker and drunker by the minute. Angel began to flirt with Alastor. He spoke in an annoying slurred voice.

"Heeeyyyy hot stuff. Wanna blow job?"

Alastor seemed frustrated because he couldn't seem to find the right words to tell Angel to fuck off. I was irritated by Angel's antics and spoke for him.

"He doesn't want a blow job, Angel. You are too drunk. Go to your room."

Angel grumbled in defiance but left anyway. I heard Alastor do a cute hic-up. I got up from my stool and took the drink from Alastor's hand. He pouted a little. But he quickly became a happy giggly mess when I picked him up and began to carry him to our hotel room. He seemed very pleased that I was holding him like a child. It was adorable.

I managed to open the door to the room and carried Alastor inside, closing the door behind me. I lade him down on the bed gently. He sighed tiredly. I began to walk away but Al grabbed my hand. I turned and looked at him. He had puppy dog eyes and spoke in a cute sweet tone with a slight whimper.

"Please stay. Can you sing a song for me?"

I smiled sweetly at him and joined him on the bed. We under the covers and I began to sing a lullaby quietly.

...

Alastor's Perspective

I woke up from a little nap. I had a vague memory of what happened while I was drunk. I'm still a little over tipsy...ugh I'm going to kill Angel. I felt anger build up inside of me. But then I noticed my love sleeping peacefully. The lovely little thing was smooshed into my chest. My heart swelled and surged with joy and love. I should sleep the rest of this off. I snuggled closer to my sweetheart and smelled wine and flowers. I closed my eyes and drifted off.