My Little Fawn

Protective Alastor x Shy Reader

Requested by Brokendreamzx

Your Perspective

Living in hell is almost impossible for me. Luckily I ran across Alastor. We met at the hotel, and now he is my boyfriend. He helps me a lot with everything, especially with other sinners. I'm glad he is here to help me get through hell without losing my mind. I love him so much, and I'm glad he loves me. I need to stop daydreaming and go.

I was walking to the store real quick to get Angel more cigarettes. He was busy so he couldn't get them himself at the moment. I made it to the store and looked around for the cigarettes he specifically asked for. I found what he wanted and grabbed a couple of packs to last him a while. All of a sudden, someone came up next to me.

"Hey, there sweet cheeks, whatcha got there?"

His voice was deep and gruff in a disgusting way. I was confused about why he asked what I had.

"Just some cigarettes for my friend. He is waiting for me."

I made it clear that Angel was waiting for me to get him off my back. He was making me really nervous. He spoke again, pointing behind my back,

"No, what do you got right there?"

I realized he was pointing at my lower back. I got real nervous and didn't know how to respond. I stiffened. I just walked away. I didn't even pay. I did want to deal with the cashier anyway. Thankfully, he didn't follow me.

I was walking back quickly. I just wanted to get to the hotel. On my way there, many sinners kept catcalling me. I was known for being rather beautiful. But I can't handle the catcalls, I just need to make it to the hotel.

Alastor's Perspective

I was wondering where my darling little fawn (y/n) was. I looked all around the hotel and our home. I can't find them anywhere. I started to get frustrated. Where did they go? Why didn't they tell me? I need to know where they are at all times. They don't do well on their own. Then the door opened to the hotel. It was (y/n)! I ran to them and hugged them tightly giving them kisses all over their face.

"Where were you dear? You left and didn't tell me."

I began running my fingers through their hair.

"I quickly went to the store to get Angel cigarettes."

They responded rather timidly, like a nervous little deer.

"My love, what happened? Did someone hurt you? Do I need to kill someone?"

"Just some strange guy and a few catcalls are all."

They still seemed anxious.

"Let me cuddle you and you can tell me what the guy looked like and what he did."

"Ok, I love you."

They had a habit of saying I love you when freaked out.

"I love you too, my love. Let's go lay down in our room, my sweet little fawn."

...

"If your wondering, I did get rid of that slump of a man. No one harms or harasses my little fawn."