First Time

Alastor x Male Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

I have been with my boyfriend for a while now. I want to satisfy him, but I am too afraid to try. What if it goes wrong. It also sounds so scary and weird. I have never been with someone before so it's all so new. Our relationship is very platonic. I'm not used to being touched by someone so I never really kiss him on the lips. However, he doesn't seem to mind either way. We barely even hug though, and it's starting to get to me. I desire him. I don't want to scare him away. I think he would like my little gift for his birthday though.

I sigh and remove my clothing. I put on one of his shirts. It was oversized because he is bigger than me. I couldn't believe I was even thinking about doing this. But I kinda want him.

...

He came home. I was waiting for him on our bed. His shirt was comfy and warm. It smelled like him. He came into the room calling my name. Once he saw me he froze. He seemed a little confused and surprised. He chuckled and came over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. He seemed to have found it cute that I was sitting in his shirt. I was a little frustrated. But I understand how he wouldn't know what I was getting at. After all, we haven't done anything close to it before. He sat next to me on his phone. I grabbed his phone, turned it off, and sat it down on the nightstand. I crawled on his lap and kissed him passionately and a little needy. He tensed. He was shocked because we have never kissed like this before. But he kissed back. It started to become heated. He held my bare hips and rubbed and squeezed them. His hands soothingly were ruff making me let out small moans. His tongue slipped in my mouth. I was becoming a mess. I have never felt like this before. The way his warm mouth explored mine made my eyes roll back a bit. I moaned and begged for something more. I grinded on him. He made a surprised sound. His hands moved all over my body now. He rubbed my thighs ruffly. It was so comforting. He took off the shirt and his own. I grinded again. I was becoming desperate for his touch. Soon we were naked and him above me. He kissed my neck and left hickeys. I shivered and moaned under a touch of my love. But I panicked. I yelled.

"Stop!"

He quickly stopped whatever he was doing. I was so overwhelmed. I couldn't believe we made it this far. He looked at me and smiled gently. I had tears in my eyes.

"I'm glad you said something, love."

He was so considerate and patient. I knew I could trust him. I breathed out a sigh of relief. I trusted him. Even it seemed so overwhelming, I know I could stop at any time. I nodded at him. I wanted him to continue. He seemed to understand but was a little hesitant. I could tell he didn't want to make me uncomfortable. I kissed him to assure him. He rubbed his hands along my sides. I spread my legs. I was ready. I stuffed my face in the crook of his neck and held on to him. He slowly entered.

"(Y-y/n)"

"It's gonna be ok."

I shivered. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear. Eventually, he was in all the way. He was so deep inside. It felt amazing. I wanted him to move. And he did. I let out a small moan. He went faster. I was already a moaning mess. He began to pound into me. He was breeding me. I really wanted to say something I thought I would never say. But I did anyway.

"Aah~ Daddy~"

It felt good to let that out. It felt right. He kissed me as if he was demolishing me. I moaned into the kiss. I was in bliss. He held my hips tightly as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He licked and sucked on my nipple. I held his head there, trying to get him to do more. I jolted and twitched. I came on my belly. My legs shook intensely and I sobbed in pleasure at the orgasm he gave me. He eventually came into me. It was warm and felt good shooting in me. He removed himself slowly making me shiver again. He licked my belly clean of my cum. I loved him🤤.