Hospital

Human Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I was in the kitchen. I walked back and forth and couldn't stop checking the clock. Alastor should have been home a while ago. Worry filled me and I thought of all the possibilities. Was he hurt? Dead? Cheating on me?! Who knows. Then I hear the telephone ring. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this (y/n) (l/n)?"

"Yes. Yes, it is."

"I'm doctor Michael. Your husband, Alastor, told me to contact you. He is at the Saint Center Hospital. He wants you to come and visit."

I breathe deeply.

"Ok, I'll be right there."

It wasn't a long way to the hospital. I was there in ten minutes. I came in quickly and went to the front desk lady to find the room my husband was in. Once I was there, I saw Alastor sat up on the bed with his eyes closed. He opened them feeling my presence. He spoke softly.

"My love."

I came running over and gently hugged him. He held me back.

"Why are you in the hospital Alastor? What happened?"

I asked with concerned tone. I wondered if he was gonna be ok.

"I got in a fight with some men."

"Why?"

"They were talking dirty things about you. I hate it. I told them to stop. They got angry and beat me pretty badly. Everything went black. Apparently, a women stumbled upon the situation and called the police. I woke in here."

I touched Alastor's hand gently and rubbed my fingers on his softly. He shivered.

"Thank you for protecting my image Alastor."

I could tell he felt proud of himself.

"But please don't fight with anyone anymore."

"As you wish, my love. Can you sing to me? Your voice is so beautiful and lovely."

He seemed very tired. I began to sing as Alastor rested his head on my shoulder. I rest my head on his. He smelled of cologne. I smiled as I sang him to sleep.