Strong is Beautiful

Alastor x Strong Female Reader

Requested by: MysticJinx

Alastor's Perspective

I sighed, thinking about the day so far. I thought of my love and how she recently moved in with me. I got up and went on a search for her. She was in the house somewhere. My ears perked at few sounds coming from the training room. I opened the door a bit and saw her doing her usual work out rutine. I gasped. She was wearing more revealing clothing than normal. It made sense. She needed to be able to move and not over heat at the same time. But, my was she beautiful as always. She was working on her arms. I smiled and admired her build. A lot of men like small petite women. I thought I prefered such things as well. Until I met (Y/n). She opened a whole new world for me! Her muscular figure was enchanting. What a strong powerful women. Truly something to adore and cherish. She stopped what she was doing. She looked my direction and went red.

"Al? What are you doing standing there?"

She was embarressed.

"What? I can't look at my gorgous woman while she works out?"

She blushed more and seemed to try and cover her arms and shoulders. Why would she do that?

"My love, you are so perfect. Don't ever hide your beauty from me."

She sighed and smiled at me. She stopped trying to hide. A smirk grew on her face.

"You have a thing for women like me don't you?"

I felt my eyes widen and my face go warm.

"Well...can you blame me? Women like you are amazing!"

I tried to defend myself. She laughed and picked me up. She held me above her head as I laughed and tried to convince her to put me down.

"Please, my love! Put me down! I get it! you're physically stronger than me!"

We laughed histarically at what I said. She gently put me down and hugged me tight. I kissed her forehead and hugged her back. She looked up at me with such a lovely smile. My heart fluttered. our lips connected in a gentle loving kiss. I watched her work out for the rest of the day. I can't wait to spend more time watching her form become even better.