I Own You

Alastor x Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Your Perspective

I was waiting at the manor for my master Alastor to finish what he was doing at the hotel. I sat on our shared bed naked the way he left me. He told me to stay like this until he comes back. I laid down on top of the covers. I sighed bored and needy for his loving touch.

...

I heard someone enter the room. I was dozing off to sleep until my master Alastor snapped me out of it. I sat up,

"Master, your h-here."

"Indeed my love, let daddy have his fun now."

He came over taking off his coat. He threw it on the ground and crawled on the bed laying me back down. He was now hovering over me. He hungrily kissed me. It became heated and passionate. He kissed down my jawline and my neck to my nipple. He sucked and nipped at it causing me to moan. He played with my other nipple with his hand.

"Oh, master~."

I moaned out. He stopped and switched nipples. He eventually stopped and kissed up to my neck. He grabbed my hips and started to nip and bite at my neck leaving love bites. He found my sweet spot and caused me to whimper. He noticed and abused the spot making me squirm. He pulled away and began unbuttoning his shirt. He threw it off and went right down to kiss me. He was getting more aroused every second. He grinds into me moaning. I heard his belt buckle, he was ready. Master tossed his pants on the floor and lined up with my entrance still kissing me. He slowly entered; once he was in he started to thrust. He put his head in the crook of my neck. He went faster groaning. I began to moan loudly as he began to slam into me. He pounded me mercilessly. I was a moaning mess.

"Aaooohh Master~ ah~ a-Alastor~"

This sent him over the edge and he somehow began to go faster and harder. The room was falling apart and static was all you could hear besides my loud moan and my master Alastor's groans. Those groans quickly became desperate little moans. He started to play with my front area and drove me wild. I was screaming in pleasure and Alastor was a cute moaning mess.

"Daddy! Aahhh~ i-im c-close ah~"

He lost it and came into me as I did the same. But he still kept going despite me just ending my orgasm. He was not going to let up just yet. I only now realized the grip he had on my hip. His clause were digging into me. I couldn't really feel it because I was numb and all I could feel was the pleasure my master was giving me. He smacked our lips together and continued at his demon speed. We both moaned into the kiss like crazy. I came again causing me to spaz out. I tightened around him causing him to finish again. His thrusts slowed down and became sloppy. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. He grabbed me to the bathroom. He filled the tub with water and he put us in. We cuddled together. Alastor took my chin and made me look up at him.

"I own you. And I love you."

"I know. Thank you for owning me, master Alastor. I love you too."

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and we both relaxed into each other enjoying the warm bubbly bath.