My Love

Human Stalker Alastor x Female Reader

Alastor's Perspective

Oh, my love. If only you knew how much I love you, how much I want you to be mine. My sweet fawn, won't you notice me watching you from afar. Won't you see I care and desire you? Watching you sleep is a whole new world. So peaceful and bliss. My beauty why do you leave your window unlocked? Is it for me to come in and see you in such a vulnerable state. I want to hold you but I'm afraid you won't like me being in your home without permission.

     I walked over to her bed and leaned down absorbing her lovely features. Oh, how I will make you mine. I smelled her soft flowy hair and my heart could barely handle it. I want her, I want her now. But I must not wake my sweet (y/n) up. I will see you tomorrow my fawn.

Next-Day...

     I stayed up all night just to watch my darling (y/n) sleep. I am going to finally introduce myself to her. I hope she will love me.

...

Your Perspective

     I was walking to the cafe for my job. Lately, I have had some trouble with sleeping comfortably. I always feel like something is watching me from afar.

     Just as I was about to turn a corner and enter the cafe, I bumped into a man. He had a warm skin tone and brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. He was a dapper handsome man.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't expect you to turn this corner too."

I spoke and snapped out of my small daze.

"Oh, darling you are fine it was an accident. And my aren't you just a belle"

He was a charmer. But I remembered that I need to get to work before I'm late.

"Thank you, sir, you are quite handsome yourself. I need to get to work now I don't want to be late."

I let him know I had to go.

"I understand dear, may I catch your name before you leave. My name is Alastor."

He seems to want to know me.

"My name is (y/n), I have to go now, ok? Bye Alastor it was interesting meeting you."

I said as I walked away.

"Bye, dear!"

Alastor's Perspective

     This might work out. She called me handsome, it makes me blush when I think of it. Darling thought that was an accident, but of course, it was my best way of finally properly meeting her. Now she knows my name. And she even says it. My heart flutters just thinking of how she said my name. This is going to be an amazing experience, I know it.