We Met at School

Young Human Alastor x Reader

Alastor's Perspective

Today is my first day of high school. I'm a bit early. No one was around so I decided to go for a walk around campus. It's such a lovely day today. Then I saw a student. They seemed to be early too. I decided to go and talk to them. Maybe I can finally make a new friend. I walked up to them and said,

"Hello"

they seemed delighted to see me.

"Hi, you were early too huh?"

"Yes. I decided to go on a walk while I wait. Would you like to join me? My name is Alastor."

They smiled at me.

"My name is (y/n). I would love to join you on your walk."

We began to walk together and chat about our hobbies and life. I have never opened up to someone so much in my life. They were so sweet. It made me worry.

"After this, would you consider me a friend?"

I had to ask.

"Of course, hun, I would be so happy to be your friend."

I smiled like a big old fool. My smile probably looked insane. Then again, I am. I finally had a friend. Someone who seems to like me a lot.
We chatted some more and almost ended up late to class.

"The bell rang, we must go, Alastor."

They took my hand gently and we jogged together to the school building. I was in pure bliss just holding their hand. We were giggling when we made it inside. Too bad we have different classes at this hour.

"I hope I can see you again today, Alastor."

"I hope I see you too."

We waved and went to class. They are mine and only mine. My friend forever. Maybe even something more. I mean I lost it when they said my name those few times. I must not let anyone become too close. I can't lose them. My, it's only the beginning. We have plenty of time to become more than just best friends.