The One and Only

Part Two to The One

Alastor x Male Soulmate Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

We went to my home. Now our home. We were talking about each other on the couch. We spoke for hours. We even cried together, telling each other our hardships. After we were done, we noticed that the line that connected us was still there. He looked into my eyes and said,

"You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They are like...rubies. So big and shiny!"

He giggled at the end of his sentence. I smiled and blushed a little looking away feeling bashful. He grabbed my chin making me look at him. We stared into the eyes of each other for just a moment until our lips connected. The line between us pulled our chests together and disappeared as we hugged it out. We were one. We held each other for about an hour. Building our trust. We kissed again. It was a short simple kiss. I sat on his lap my back facing him. I made my book appear and began to read it with a content smile on my face. He seemed to join me in reading the book. Even if he didn't get to read the beginning. It was probably two in the morning when we finished the book. I closed it and made it disappear. (Y/n) took off my coat and put it to the side. He began to kiss my neck lovingly. I'm not used to so much physical contact. But I trusted him. And it felt good. It made me feel tingly and what I assume to be...aroused. My tail wagged and my ears twitched as he continues to licked and suck on my neck. I moaned and my whole body shook desperate for his touch. His hands were rubbing my sides and body. I felt hot and wanted him to just...eat me alive. I grabbed his hand and put it on my arousal, desperate to know what it was like. He rubbed his hand up against it. I grinded on his hand and moaned out his name. I began to drool. He seemed to love touching me and making me melt and desperate in his arms. He flipped me around to face him. He began to unbutton my shirt. He threw it off and started to undo my pants. I started whining wanting his hand back on my arousal. I even grinded on him desperate for that same feeling from before. Soon both our clothes were off. I sat in his lap straddling him. We rubbed our bodies together. I grinded on him again wanting more.

"Needy aren't you."

I nodded my head desperately trying to get him to touch me again. Without warning, he entered me. I screamed out a moan and melted in his arms and drooling excessively. I rested my head on his shoulder. He waited for me to get used to him a bit more. Then he started to move in and out bouncing me on his lap. My moans slowly got louder as he went faster and harder. I was a shaking mess. Tears were in my eyes from so much pleasure. He removed one of his hands from my hip and started to stroke my penis. His hand moved swiftly causing me to sob. I was sobbing and moaning because I wasn't used to the amount of stimulation I was getting. I have never done anything like this before. Not even kissed, and barely hugged. So all this made me emotional, but not in a bad way. I was enjoying every second of it. Not long after I came on both of us. He came in me after a few seconds. I cried on his shoulder and sobbed loudly. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear knowing very well that I was just a little emotional for my first time. He removed himself from me and carried me to our bedroom and the bathroom. He turned on the tub and waited for it to fill with the right temperature of water. I was still crying, but only a little bit now. I had calmed down. Once it was full he entered with me in his arms. I couldn't wait to go to bed after this. Who knew sex could be so exhausting.