Lovely Sounds

Demon Alastor x Human Male Singer Reader

Alastor's Perspective

I decided to visit the human world today. I was curious to see what they were up to these days. My boredom was killing me. I walked around a bit in my tiring human form. It was hard to keep up. I found a rather large, elaborate building. It caught my eye. I walked to the entrance, and a man like a bouncer stopped me from going in.

"Do you have a ticket, sir?" He asked a bit harshly.

Of course, I didn't have a ticket, but I needed to get in. So I hypnotized the man and walked in. I found an open seat and sat down. There are a million people here. This seems to be something people are looking forward to. This better be quick, I am getting tired of this human form. The lights dimmed and I realized this was a concert. And I'm in the front seat. At this point, I'm wondering how I got here.

Play the song

The music started and I perked up. I may be more into my old timely music, but this was something that made me shiver. People, which seemed to be a band, appeared on stage. The mane singer was glowing in the dim light. He was truly something to look at. He started to sing and I never felt more alive. The crowd was loud in excitement, but all I could hear was him. And that's all I wanted to hear.

...

After the song, I was exhausted but elated. I had to have him. I am going to get him.

Your Perspective

My show went well. My audience went wild. It made me happy to see them so excited. I was changing my clothes in my changing room and removing the bit of makeup off my face. I went into the restroom to fresh up. These shows can be maddening. I was rinsing my face with water to wake myself up a little. I looked up into the mirror and jumped, obviously not expecting to see a demon behind me. I turned around and there he was. I couldn't stop staring. I didn't know how to feel. He was a sight to see, with big ruby eyes and a lean body. He had a purely yellow smile from ear to ear... and his ears were right on top of his head, appearing to be part some sort of animal.

No One's Perspective

"Hello dear, the name's Alastor."

Alastor greeted with his usual smile.

"You seem quite startled, as expected. What is your name darling?"

"(Y/n)"

He stated cautiously. Alastor gave (y/n) a paper towel to wipe his face off. He patted his face dry and threw the towel away.

"I saw your show dear, and I wanted to meet you. It was beautiful, not as beautiful as you of course, but enlightening."

"Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

(y/n) nervously responded. He still didn't know how to feel about this strange situation.

Your Perspective

His smile seemed never-ending. He was always smiling in some way. He spoke again,

"Please don't be afraid of me my love, I will not harm you. I am just here to tell you how you made me feel."

He continued,

"I have never felt this way before. A drive to have someone, to hold them. I can't believe I am saying this but, I fell hard for you dear. You are the most magnificent thing I have ever seen."

I didn't know what to say. I had many chasing after me, but none ever had the confidence to say something, or they were crazy and creepy. Kinda like this guy, but in a different way from the others. I didn't respond.

"So I guess my point is I would like to make a deal with you. You will be mine forever and I will protect you as long as I'm here."

He offered his hand.

"So, my love, (y/n), will you take my hand and become my darling husband."

...

I took his hand.