Blood

Alastor x Female Reader

Warning, this is going to be weird, and I mean WEIRD. In this story, you are on your period.

Your Perspective

Periods suck ass. I've been having a burning feeling on my lower belly every night I go to sleep. It's only been two days and I already want to die. This is the first time Alastor, my recent boyfriend, has seen me on my period. He's been acting a little strange around me ever since it started. I asked him if it bothered him and he said no. He can just smell the blood from a mile away. I made an oh face. No wonder. I probably stink. I apologized to him but he said no. I love it.😳he what? He loves the smell of it! Well, I'm not that surprised that he likes the smell of blood I guess. But still.

...

Me and Alastor were getting ready for bed. We curled up and cuddled each other. We started to kiss. Alastor was clearly getting aroused. He even humped me.

"S-sorry, dear. I... Uh"

"It's ok. We just can't do that I'm on my period remember."

"Yes but I need to do something."

"If you want I can-"

"No. I've been wanting to do this for a couple of days now."

He grabbed me and flipped us around. I was now on top. He hummed as if he was thinking. Then he stood up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me down in the empty tub and sat in it with me. He removed our clothes including my menstrual product preventing me from bleeding everywhere. I almost bled on the tub but Alastor lifted my hips and put his head under my womanhood. He opened his mouth and let the blood drop in. Then he made me sit on his face and he began licking and sucking like an animal. He was trying to get as much blood as he could, and I could tell he was even eating the blood clots and pulp. We moaned in pleasure as Alastor began to touch himself. He continued this for hours enjoying the taste of my blood. I came into his mouth 3 times already and he still kept going. He eventually came as well but continued to suck away. He finally pulled away from me, now hovering over his face. Blood slid down his cheek. His mouth had blood around it. He looked insane.

"You taste so damn good"

I didn't know how to respond. I just looked down at him. He made a mess. Glad he took us into the tub so it could be an easy clean. He then pulled me right back down and let me drain myself into his mouth all night. I would have never thought I would enjoy something like this.