Look Away

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: 1AttackOnTitan1

Your Perspective

Alastor doesn't seem to like me watching him kill others. I have seen plenty of deaths. But he says that my pretty eyes shouldn't be tainted with such things. He also doesn't want me to be scared of him after watching him do his murdering sprees. But I LOVE watching him kill. It turns me on so much. I have to really let him know I want to watch him.

I sat as Alastor was about to slaughter someone. He looked at me.

"My love, please look away."

I look away. But as soon as he turns around, I look again. I watch him tear the demon apart. The blood that splattered in the air and on his face made me crazy. He finished up and looked back at me. He looked surprised and worried when he realized I had been watching.

"Darling! I thought I told you to turn around!"

He wasn't angry, just worried. I felt my face turn into an abscessed smile. He seemed confused. I ran up to him and kissed his handsome face. I purred at him.

"Watching you tear someone apart makes me want you so bad."

I whispered in his ear. His breath hitched. I licked the blood of his face. His breathing was uneven. I could tell he was nervous and aroused. I grabbed his antlers and made him bend down face to face. I spoke softly with need.

"Take me."