Birthday

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Alastor's Perspective

Today is my dreadful birthday. I'v always hated it. I never have anything to look forward to. I walked aimlessly around the hotel. Avoiding anybody I can.

Your Perspective

I was looking for Alastor. It was his birthday today! I knew this because a while back I did some research about when he was alive. I found out his birthday. I have been waiting excitedly for this day.

"Alastor! Alastor?"

I tried to get his attention. His ears were down. I was getting worried.

Alastor's Perspective

I heard police sirens. I began to panic but then calmed down remembering we are in hell. I turned and faced (y/n). She looked concerned.

"Alastor... Please tell me what's going on."

I contained some tears that threatened to fall.

"I'v got to go. I hate this day."

I turned around and began to walk away.

Your Perspective

I placed my hand on Alastor's shoulder to prevent him from leaving. He turned around with tears in his eyes. He was crying.

"Come here."

I spoke gently. I hugged him tightly.

"I don't know why you hate your birthday Alastor. But I love it. Your birthday brought me you. I love you."

He looked at me with the sweetest look.

Alastor's Perspective

"You would be the first to ever say that. I love you too. I will hold that close to my heart."

She smiled. She put her hand on my cheek and kissed the other.

"Wrong place to kiss me."

I pressed my lips into hers. She was warm and her lips were soft.

Your Perspective

We parted. He looked so cute and happy.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever."