Cozy

Alastor x Reader

Your Perspective

⚠️Lemon⚠️

     Just a day to relax with my husband. We cuddled up on the bed and watched movies and ate snacks. We had a day off today, and my goodness did we need this. I look at my husband admiring his features as he watched the movie. He looked at me when he felt me staring. He smiled wider and started to kiss me. The kiss started to get heated and Alastor crawled on top of me. He went in between my legs and forced his tongue into my mouth. He was now exploring and claiming my mouth.

     We were now naked and kissing like maniacs. Alastor went down to my thighs and started to kiss them and nip at them saying how beautiful I am. He left hickeys all over my thighs and hips. He was like an animal sucking and nipping away and even growling and panting like a dog. His tail was wagging and twitching. He came back up and started to kiss me again. He spread my legs and begged to go in my entrance by whimpering. I pet his hair and ears and smiled and nodded. He excitedly but slowly entered my entrance and started to move in and out. We both started to moan.

"That feels so good~ ah~"

I moaned out to my lover and he began to go faster and harder. he groaned and moaned into my ear and it tickled. I held my arms around his neck tightly. Alastor started to lose himself and started to pound in and out like the mad man he was.

"Ahhh~ oh, Alastor~"

we were moaning loudly as Alastor went at an unnatural speed. He began to kiss my neck and nip and bite leaving hickeys.

"My love, (y/n), ~ah~ bite me with those teeth of yours."

He begged. I did as told and bit into his neck as hard as I could.

"Aaahhhoooohh~"

He moaned even more than he already was. Alastor started to even go faster. I don't know how he can go so fast but it feels sooooo good. The bed was shaking and creaking loudly. The bed was hitting against the wall. We were like that for hours. He made my legs shake and turned me into an orgasm mess. Alastor managed to last so long I finished on him again and he climaxed immediately. I did for the seventh time with him. He collapsed out of exhaustion. I snuggled into him and he held me. He pets my head and left kisses all over my face. He purred as I pet his hair and ears. He shivered whenever I hit his antlers. We stayed huddled together to keep each other cozy as we slept.