A Little Vacation

Part three to Pregnancy is Scary and Childbirth is Scary

Alastor x Wife Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

Alastor and the kids, and I went to the festival. I watched as one of my sons put marshmallows on his tiny antlers. I laughed at how cute he was. He took them off and ate them. My other son, his twin, asked for something.

"Mommy, daddy, can I have the doggy?"

His twin joined in.

"Yes! Can we have the doggy!"

Then, the clerk laughed at the boys.

"Ha! The parents can't even teach their kids the difference between a dog and a wolf."

Alastor, who was holding our daughter, that is the triplet to the boys, gave her to our eldest son, only by seconds, to hold. He held her well. But Alastor was not happy.

"Leave me to talk to this gentleman."

"Ok. Don't take long."

I walked off with the triplets.

Alastor's Perspective

I turned into my demon form. I spoke lowly.

"Ŷ̵̘͕̃o̸̖̽͘u̵͈̱̇ ̴̘́̿ć̵̣̥á̷̝̳ṋ̷̯̌ ̵̢̩̋ț̸̜͌å̶̼̹̉l̶̯̔k̸̻̊̇ ̵̖̼͑͛ḅ̶͝a̴͕͎̍d̵̗͇̿ ̷̖͘ä̵̧̤b̴̼̪͌̚o̴̪͋͠ȕ̶͕͋t̸̳̍ ̶̪̟̔͆m̸̺͓̂͊ẽ̵̡͕̓,̶͓̐̌ ̴͈̩̈́͌b̴̩̘͂u̸̻̓t̷̫͛ ̷̰̼̐y̴̧̑̾ͅo̵͖͋u̷͇̿͛ ̶̢͉͑̈́c̵̢̛̫̈́a̵͇͊̏ñ̸͕͛'̵̖̓̚t̵͉̜̿ ̵͇̟̅t̴̩͆̕͜a̸̗͊l̴͈̩̈k̵̞͓͒̀ ̸̡̱̽a̸̤̦͒b̸̺͉̓͒o̶͇̍͝u̷̙͎͆t̴̠̪̄̅ ̷̝̺͠m̷̲͎̉͗y̶̩̠͒ ̵͔̃͜w̷̩̥̉i̶̗̓f̷̘̟̃͒ẽ̶͕̠͒ ̴̦̆a̸̬̤̐ṇ̶̩͛d̶͙̐ ̵̨̽c̸̢̙͋ḧ̵̥̩́i̶̺͕̓͊l̵̥̽̉͜d̴̤̈́̔r̵͔̯̋̇e̵͓̍̊n̸̩̉.̶̤̈́͝"

I sliced his face with my claws. He fell. I grabbed the wolf stuffed animals for my sons and the deer stuffed animal for my daughter. I came back and kissed my wife on the cheek. I handed the stuffed animals to the kids. I picked up my daughter and put her on my shoulders. I smiled as she held the deer to her and fell asleep resting her head on mine.

"Let's go home, my lovely wife."

"Yeah. The kids are tired."

We went home.