Satisfied

Part two to Hot and Bothered

Human Alastor x Female Siren Reader

Requested by: tonguerot

⚠️Lemon⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

I went out sailing again the next day. I hoped I would see her again. I waited thirty minutes and heard the familiar knock. I looked over, and there she was! I smiled and she did the same.

"I knew I recognized that boat. You came back."

"I did. I wanted to see you again!"

I spoke excitedly. She hopped on the boat.

"Well it is nice to see you again, Alastor. Although, you did seem pretty speechless last time."

"Who wouldn't be speechless with your beauty."

She laughed.

"Charmer."

She scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt the familiar feeling of yesterday start to rise inside me. She leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked. It felt like it was moving fast. But it also felt right. I kissed back. It made me feel tingly all over. She put one of her hands on my member. My breath hitched. I felt my pulse in it. She parted the kiss.

"Let's finish what we started yesterday."

She began undoing my belt and pants. She seemed to know what she was doing. She pulled my pants down a bit and teased me over my boxers. I groaned. She pulled out my member and kissed the tip. I shivered. She swirled her tongue around it and put it all the way in her mouth. I moaned. She sucked and I began to buck my hips a bit into her mouth. She didn't even gag as I went deeper. She sucked harder causing me to squirm. I moaned loudly. I have never felt anything like this before. I felt a warm bubbly feeling in my gut. It felt like it was going to explode. And it did. It broke inside me as an overwhelming pleasure ran through me. I practically screamed her name as I thrusted into her throat more. Then it was over. I felt tired but satisfied. She swallowed all of my cum and pulled away with a pop. She smirked at me.

"How was that?"

"Incredible."

We laughed. We had good chemistry.