Crazy Smile

Alastor and Husk fight over the reader (we know who wins)

Your Perspective

     Alastor and Husk just both very quickly admitted their feelings for me. I don't know what to say, I had no idea they both fell in love with me. They are fighting over me, pulling me by my arms towards them. Yelling and screaming saying you don't deserve them. Husk was saying why I would pick a man like Alastor and that I taught him to love again. Alastor said that he has never felt this way before and that this is his only chance at love. They both had their points, but I already fell for one a long time ago. I feel bad that I need to pick. But I don't have anything else to do. I love Alastor. Even though he is about to tear my, and his, dear friend Husk, apart.

"Damn it, Husk! You know this is my only chance at love. And why would someone pick an angry old man like you?!"

"You are literally a serial killer and a cannibal! Who would love someone like you with your crazy smile?!"

"I don't know! I can only hope they pick me. Besides, you have killed too."

"You are literally insane."

They then started to pull on me again. I tried to get their attention, but they would talk over me. So...

"QUIET! I have been trying to speak. Let me pick instead of trying to pick for me! I have already loved one of you for a long time now."

They went quiet in shock and wanting to listen. They waited with anticipation.

"I don't like doing this, but it is the truth. I wish this didn't have to be like this, where I have to pick. But I am in love with Alastor. Husk, I am so sorry."

Alastor's smile went really big and wide. Husk sat there with a blank face. He just walked away.

"I wish this didn't need to be like this Husk."

He just said yeah and kept walking.

"I'm glad it is like this!"

Of course, he would say that. He may be a butthead but I still love him and his crazy smile.

He walked over to me and grabbed me and held me in his arms and buried his face in my neck and breathed my sent like a psycho. Him and his crazy smile...