Cry Baby

Alastor x Female Reader Who Cries a Lot

Requested by: Olivia_R2021

Your Perspective

I am a bit emotionally sensitive. It doesn't help that I'm in Hell. People here can be terrible and it's hard to not get upset. Everyone's right, I am really just a cry baby. I need to get over it. Or get out of it. That's why I'm at the Hazbin Hotel. Hopefully I can be redeemed and Heaven will be easier on me...hopefully.

Alastor's Perspective

I've noticed our latest hotel guest cries quite a bit. She cries a lot before going to bed. I know this because my room is right next to hers. She gets upset a lot. She always seems to struggle to not cry. I won't lie, I'm worried for her well being. She seems so sweet and yet people still treat her terribly. No wonder why she cries so much. I can't help fall for her sweet innocence. I just want to lick her sweet tears off her face and tell her everything will be ok. And that's what I planned to do tonight when I hear her cry again before going to bed.

...

I heard her sweet sobs. I got up from my bed and went to her door. Poor sweet thing. I knocked on the door and the crying stopped immediately. I heard a sniff and small footsteps. The door opened. I smiled wider. She looked so cute with her brown eyes shining with curiosity, and her brown hair a bit of a mess.

"Oh... hi Alastor."

"Hello, sweetheart. Ive noticed you've been upset."

"I'll be ok, Alastor."

"But you've been crying every night darling."

She was silent.

"So? You gonna make fun of me now? Call me a cry baby? Just get it over with. I know I cry too much."

I felt a pang in my dead heart. I smiled gently.

"No, sweetie. I'm not here to make fun of you. I'm here to make you feel better."

I allowed myself in. She seemed surprised and confused. I sat on her bed and patted the spot next to me. She shut the door and sat next to me. It was dark. Only my glowing eyes and teeth were seen. I face her. She looked tired. Her eyes still puffy from crying. She began to cry again.

"Sorry..."

She mumbled.

"You have no reason to be sorry."

I whispered gently in her ear. She shivered. It made me smile. I licked her tears from her olive cheeks. She didn't say anything. She seemed to actually calm down. I held her against me and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She breathed deeply and sighed. I watched her relax into me. I could smell her hair as I rested my head on hers. She may me a cry baby. But she's my cry baby.