S&M

Repressed Masochist Alastor x Sadistic Female Dom Reader

Requested by: SixesAndNines

⚠️Smut⚠️

Your Perspective

Alastor and I have been together for a few months, now. He said he loves how strong and powerful I am. How I can dominate anyone and anything. I never thought much about what he said. Until... I realized Alastor seemed to be nervous about talking about his sexual desires. I want to pleasure him. I know he wants the same for me. But he seems to scared to admit what he wants. But reading more into his words and behavior, I discovered Alastor might be a masochist. It sounds like he hasn't been treated too kindly for it. It might be why he avoided relationships entirely. But I think he might have seen hope in me, even if he is too afraid to admit his fantasies of me dominating him sexually. He knows I'm sadistic. But I think a part of him is still afraid of rejection. I would love to fulfill his masochist dreams. I just need to help him open up.

I prepared for Alastor to come back from a killing spree. He seemed agitated. I hope it isn't because he can't seem to make himself open up to me. But a part of me knew that was the reason. We had been together for months, and he still couldn't do it. Poor thing. I will do right by him. I set things up in the bedroom. I was determined to please him. He deserves it. He's been repressed for too long. Once I finished with everything, I sat on the living room couch. The door opened. He came in looking more defeated than when he left. I had an idea. I stood up. He was covered in blood and dirt.

"Would you like to take a shower with me, Alastor?"

He seemed surprised at first, but he agreed by nodding his head. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. I turned the shower on at a reasonable temperature. We removed our clothes and stepped in. He seemed so nervous to even looking at me, as if he didn't know if he was allowed to. I will show him that I love him and care. I will show him that I'm paying attention to his feelings and secret desires. I became more serious about my goals. I was ready. I wanted him to look at me.

"Look at me."

I made my tone dominate. He flinched. I began to worry. What if I was wrong? But he looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"Don't get too greedy. Keep your eyes on mine."

His breathing got a bit heavier. He kept his eyes on mine. But he looked away as if my stare was too intense to handle. But he seemed to enjoy it. So I continued. I grabbed his face harshly and turned it towards me.

"I said. Look at me."

He did. I kept my hand tightly on his jaw line. I could tell he was becoming aroused. He licked his lips to lap up any drool. He was drooling at my tone.

"You've been keeping your desires from me haven't you?"

He nodded hesitantly.

"I want you to trust me and give yourself to me completely. But I won't let this go unpunished."

He whimpered. I put his ass under the water and turned the hot up all the way. No cold. I held his hips. It burned on my skin as I held him in the water. He grabbed onto me trying to touch me as he whimpered and cried out.

"No touching!"

He stopped. I looked at his skin. It was red and tender. I took his ass out from under the water and turned it off. He grabbed my breast out of desperation to touch me. I spanked him. He yelped and stopped.

"If you can't control yourself, the punishment will be much worse."

He nodded. He had tears in his eyes but his smile said he was in ecstacy. I pulled him out of the shower by the hand. I didn't bother to dry us off. I took him straight to our room. I pushed him on the bed. He sat up and looked at me excited for what was next. I walked towards the box I prepared earlier. I opened it and pulled out some rope and a whip. I tied him to the bed on his belly. I sat on his tender ass and began to whip his shoulders and back. He moaned out with each whip. I got off his ass and whipped it. He yelped out beautifully. I retied him on his back this time. I whipped his chest as I rubbed on his member. He was extremely hard. His desperate cries for more were music to my ears. I through the whip across the room. I leaned over and nibbled on his ear. It twitched. I kissed and sucked down his neck till I reached his sweet spot. I bit down and sucked his blood out of the wound. He thrusted his hips into mine. I sat up and smacked him and held his chin.

"Control yourself."

He was breathless. His face flushed from experiencing the pleasure of pain. I kissed him. I pinched his side causing him to yelp and for me to enter his mouth. I rubbed on him some more. He struggled to control himself. I parted from the kiss. I got off the bed and walked to the box again. He watched me expectantly. When I pulled out a knife, his breath hitched. I walked to him and sat back down on him. This time making him enter me. I took the knife and pressed it on the side of his torso. I carved my name into his skin. He made pleasurable sounds the whole time. He looked at my work. His eyes widened.

"You're mine. Only mine. I'm the one that treats you right."

He gave me a heavenly look. This is what he wanted all along. And now he has it. I began to ride him as I squeezed his balls roughly. He moaned and screamed and yelped. I could do this all day with him. We finished on each other. I let go of his balls. We looked into each other's eyes with love and care. I smiled at him. It was a mischievous smile. He looked confused. I grabbed the lit candle with the hot melted wax in it. I lit it up when preparing for him to come home.

"We aren't done yet, Alastor."

His heart skipped a beat.