Queen of the Jungle

Alastor x Top/Dom Mafia Female Reader

Requested by: her_highness_

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

There is this woman, she's powerful, and I have yet to fully meet her. She runs a large mafia. Some say she may rival me because of her mindset. Kinda like a lioness, queen of the jungle. A big part about power is your mentality. She definitely beats me on that. Her men are following me. Hunting me down, I assume. It's only a small group of men. They don't seem like they know what they are doing. I walk casually on the sidewalk. I'm heading home after working on the hotel for a couple of days. I know it's her men following me because they have a marking on their arm that needs to be shown at all times. I heard their skin on their arm will be ripped off if they leave the mafia group. There is no other way of removing it. Salt and jalapenos are rubbed in the wound. After their mark has been removed, they get brainwashed for months to get them to forget what they know and saw inside the mafia. Sinners struggle to get out of her mafia. You go in, good luck getting out. I wondered why her men were after me. Did she send them? If so, why? I stopped walking. My thoughts cut off. She was standing right in front of me. I didn't know what to say. She looked me up and down. It made me shiver.

"My men have been following you. I didn't send them. They chose to go on their own without my permission. I will be killing them for such a thing. I guess I owe you an apology."

I stared. She didn't send them. They were just being idiots. She continued after I didn't respond.

"How stupid of them to cross you, let alone me."

I nodded awkwardly. She spoke with such power.

"Speak!"

I stuttered over my words.

"Y-yes. It's f-fine."

She looked pleased with herself. She strutted closer to me. I gulped at how close she was. What was wrong with me. She makes me a wreck.

"I like you Alastor. You're fun."

She giggled mischievously. I felt my ears flatten on my head. I was holding my breath. She lifted her hand. I flinched. She slowed down and played with my hair. Running her fingers gently through and twirling at the ends. My breath hitched. My heart pounded hard. She smirked.

"Would you like to have some fun Alastor?"

I sighed shakily as she played with my ears. I nodded. I've never felt this before. My chest burned slightly and my core was warm. She pulled me down to her level. She whispered in my ear. Her breath was warm.

"My names (y/n). But call me mommy."

My body twitched uncontrollably. She stepped back. I whimpered for her touch. A limousine pulled up next to us. There was no one in the driver seat. The door opened and she grabbed my bow and pulled me into the limo with her. Once the door was shut, she sat on my lap and began to kiss me hard. I couldn't help but submit to how she made me feel. I kissed back and hesitantly put my hands on her hips. She pinched my side. I gasped. Her tongue was now in my mouth. She grabbed the back of my hair and yanked it. I moaned in her mouth. She smiled. She yanked again and I whimpered. It felt so good. She parted from the kiss. I drooled.

"Spread your legs more."

I did as told and she rubbed her pelvis on mine. I gasped a moan. She continued. I squeezed her hips hard begging for more. The limo stopped. She stopped. I whimpered in disappointment. It felt close. Grabbing my bow again, we walked out the limo to a large house. We eventually made it to a luxurious bedroom. It was full of all sorts of things. I didn't know whether I should be scared or horny. I felt both. She threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me, kissing me again. She removed my clothes and tied me to her bed. I felt exposed and hopeless. I loved it. I watched desperately as she removed her clothing and grabbed a whip out of a box. It shook my core. Straddling me, and rubbing our parts together, I moaned. It felt incredible. She whipped my chest. I groaned loudly.

"Quiet!"

I whimpered. She whipped again.

"I said quiet, bitch!"

Something stirred inside me at the little name she gave me. I wanted more. She teased me with her fingers, delicately rubbing my whip marks as she played with my balls. I bit my lip, trying to be quiet. I never thought I'd ever do anything like this. I squirmed under my restraints. Her hand moved from my whip marks to my nipple. She rubbed and pinched. A shaky breath left my body. She kissed around my nipple before nibbling on it. I accidentally let out a moan. She stopped. She whipped me and grabbed my hair harshly.

"What did I say about making noise? Quiet!"

"I-I'm s-s-sorry."

"No. It's yes mommy."

"Yes mommy..."

I was a pitiful mess.

"You're lucky I can't control myself any longer."

She inserted me into her. I shivered and twitched, whimpering for her to move.

"Be as loud as you want baby."

She went up and down on me. I moaned loudly and began to cry. She slowed down.

"Are you ok?"

She seemed genuinely concerned.

"Y-yes. Just please. Please keep going mommy."

She smirked and continued harder. I screamed in pleasure. My legs shook. I could hardly breathe. She grabbed ahold of my throat. She squeezed. She felt amazing. I felt a weird pressure inside of me. The feeling grew stronger. I grew louder. She did too. I felt myself let go. I started to see stars and black spots. She let go of my neck, feeling my chest instead. The black spots went away. An overwhelming pleasure ran through me causing me to let out a scream. She moaned loudly. I felt myself finish in exhaustion. She finished on me. She removed me from herself and untied me from the bed. She kissed me gently. She cleaned me up and helped with my whip wounds. We laid together. Her skin was soft and warm against my. She held my face close to her chest, petting me softly, causing me to purr. I felt heavy.

Your Perspective

Alastor fell asleep. I smiled holding him tightly to me. He was precious.