Shivers

Angel Alastor x Demon Reader

Suggested by: Kurapika_555

Alastor's Perspective

I guide others into the after life. That's my job as an angel. I was waiting for the next one to come in. They never come in awake. I just look at their unconscious bodies and look into there lives and decide if they are going to heaven or hell. Most end up in hell for one reason or another. It's a big reason why hell is so over populated. Too many sinners. Another one appeared in front of me. I jump back in suprise. They are awake!? They looked around my work room. Something must be wrong. They are meant to come in asleep! Their voice startled me.

"Am I dead?"

I sigh and respond.

"Yes. However you aren't meant to be conscious until I have sent you to the right place."

They stay floating in the strange bubble. I turn around and call my boss. As soon as she answered I spoke.

"One of them came in awake."

There was silence on the other end. Then she responded after processing what I had just said.

"Well...it won't be that big a deal if they are going to heaven. Where are they headed?"

"Give me a moment to check."

I put her on hold. I came over and examined main events in their life. They squirmed. Could they feel it? Could they feel me looking into their being? I shook it off at the sights I was seeing. I came back to the phone and told her.

"They are meant to go to hell."

I hear her sigh.

"Just send them down. Maybe they will forget. They aren't supposed to remember this process."

"Alright. Are you sure we don't need to mention this?"

"Only if it happens again."

I nod as if she can see me, and hang up. I turn to look at them again. They stared at me. I'm not suprised. I don't look very human anymore, since I came up here. I clicked a few buttons and watched as they transformed into a demon. Filthy sinner. I scowled. Their outside appearence matched their demonic inside. I shivered. They looked...terrible. And from what I saw...they are. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard them groan. They were in pain. I guess the transformation hurts. They come in unconscious for a reason. Once it was over, they sighed in relief. The pain had stopped. They looked at the reflection of themselves on the bubble. Lord knows what would happen if that bubble wasn't seperating us. They sighed. They seem to have expected this. They looked up at me and smiled as if they never sinned in their life. A count down was showing. I felt something in my heart hurt for them. But I reminded myself they deserved this. 3..they waved goodbye at me with that sweet smile. 2..1. They were sent down. Shivers went down my spine. Someone can look so sweet, yet be so horrible at the same time.