Fallen

Alastor x Male Fallen Angel Reader

Requested by: @Rayz_Alastor

Your Perspective

I used to be an angel. I was an exterminator. I quit after a few days. I couldn't bring myself to harm another. Instead of being rewarded or understood for my choice of peace, they sent me to hell for not doing the job I was assigned. Unfortunately, you can tell I'm a fallen angel. I wasn't meant to be in hell in the first place, so I kept many of my angelic features. I have sinners trying to get their hands on me left and right. I always have to keep my guard up. I'm worth a lot down here, and they will do anything to snatch me up and sell me or use me for power.

I found a hotel that will provide me protection. The Hazbin Hotel. It's ironic in many ways. The princess of hell made the hotel to rehabilitate sinners. And it's called the Hazbin Hotel. I couldn't pass it up for many reasons. I'm just glad I have a safe place to stay. I might even be able to go back to heaven. I didn't do anything wrong. What makes all this worse is I think one of the most powerful demons in hell, The Radio Demon, is trying to get his hands on me. I avoid him as much as I can. But he almost has no regard for personal space and privacy. He is everywhere I go, always asking me questions. Like right now.

"Why did you get sent down here? Are you not as pure as you let on? Quick! Mommy issues or daddy issues?!"

I don't even know what the last one meant. I don't think Alastor did either. He must of heard it from Angel Dust.

"Alastor, I can't answer all those questions at once."

He had a small sweet surprised look on his face.

"Oh! Well then, I will go slower just for you! Why are you down here?"

"I'm down here because I chose not to be an exterminator. It was my assigned job. But I didn't want to do it."

I felt like I was about to cry. It's so stressful down here. I shouldn't be here. Alastor spoke softly in a mock sympathetic voice.

"Ooohh you don't deserve to be down here then. You are just so sweet and an innocent fallen fellow."

I glared at him.

"Leave me alone please. I don't like talking to you."

Alastor seemed genuinely hurt by what I said. But he snapped out of it quickly. He looked frustrated instead.

"No."

I frowned and broke my whole body just not to cry. I was never gonna get a break was I?

"Ok..."

Alastor had many mixed emotions on his face. Confusion, suprise and...was that lust? He didn't seem to know what to think about it either. In fact, he was at a loss for words.

"Right... ok. Do that again."

What?

"Do what again?"

"That thing where you except your demise and submit to me."

Alastor saying that out loud made him realize a LOT about himself. I was stunned. He continued.

"I think I may like you a lot (y/n)."

"Then why are you so mean to me?"

"I'm sorry about that. I don't think I know how to respond properly to my feelings. You are just so cute and I can squish you till you pop!"

That last part came out of no where. He sounded obsessed. He pulled himself together. I couldn't form words. He went on.

"My goodness! I don't know where that came from. I think I have some deep seated feelings I need to explore. Let's go on a date! I will take you to the best restaurant in hell! It's my favorite."

Could I even turn him down?