Reunion

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I sat on the hospital bed barely holding on to life. I'd been stabbed trying to save my soon to be mother in law. I heard the door open. It was Alastor, my fiance. He came in quickly and held me. He rested his head on my lap. His mother sat watching as her son broke down. It hurt her sweet soul to see.

"P-please don't die on me! We were going to get married."

The love of my life begged for me to stay. But I knew it was already time for me to go. I placed my hand on his cheek.

Alastor's Perspective

"It's too late, my love. I was saving your mother from an attack."

My mother grabbed her hand. She wept. I watched as my love closed her beautiful eyes and take her last breath...

"No...no no no no no NO! My love! Wake up! (Y/N)! Please! Don't leave me!"

I cried and cried. I held on to her body shaking her and holding her. My poor mother tried to calm me down by holding me. I felt angry. Anger at the world! The universe! Why would she be taken from me...?

...

My mother died. Frustration and sadness filled me. Why? Not my mother too. It has only been months since my love died. Now my mother? I went out to blow of some steam. I was on a hunt. I will find those who attacked my mother that day causing my love to get injured. I don't care what I have to do or who I have to get through. They. Will. Die.

...

I found them. I killed them along with many others. I was being chased by police and their dogs. They were fast. I heard a bang. My ears rang and I saw red drip into my vision. The dogs tore my shot body up. Then I woke up. The didn't leave my vision. I saw sad looking trees. Everything was red. I felt weak as I sat up. My vision was blurry. I rubbed my eyes and then saw my hands. Claws! It didn't take long for me to understand. I was in hell.

...

I saw this hotel on the picture show. I had a plan. I went to go see Charlie at this hotel she was making. I knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Charlie. I introduced myself and came in. I froze. Was this a dream? I have I finally lost it? (Y/n)... Everyone was silent. She turned around. I touched her shoulder. It was her. She's really here. I pulled her into a passionate hug. I held her tight and breathed in her sent. We parted slightly. She smiled and put her hand on my cheek.

"You finally found me, Al."

Your Perspective

I watched as Alastor helped Charlie and Vaggie. At some point he sang and danced with me. Poor Nifty was hit with the door. It was Sir. Pretentious. We were now outside. Pretentious spoke to me.

"Heyy (y/nnn)."

Gross. Alastor seemed to be pissed at Pretentious and destroyed his ship in a blaze of shadow minions and tentacles. Poor Alastor lost his mind when me and his mother died.