Hold Me

Human Alastor x Reader

Your Perspective

I was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. I heard Alastor, my sweet husband, come over and sit down. I heard a sniffle. I looked at him and he was pale and shaking. He was crying and didn't even seem to know I was there. He was panicking. I grabbed him and held him. I whispered in his ear it will be ok. He pushed me away immediately.

"Don't touch me! Leave me alone! Don't hurt me..."

I got up and ran to the kitchen I grabbed a big bowl and filled it with cold water. I put ice in it and ran to Alastor with the bowl. I put the bowl on the coffee table. I grabbed his face gently and led his head to the bowl. He surprisingly didn't stop me. I put his face in the bowl, and he quickly went up and looked a bit surprised. He was still shaking, but now because he was cold. He calmed down and looked at me.

"My sweet love, are you alright. You were panicking."

I talked to him like he was a baby. He frowned and shook his head no. He started to cry again. He held his arms out and up like a child.

"Hold me"

I sat on his lap straddling him. I instantly put his face on my chest and he held on to me like I was a teddy bear for a scared child. I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered sweet words into his ear. He breathed slowly and fell asleep peacefully in my arms. The panic attack wore him out. Poor thing.

"I Love you"

I whispered ever so quietly.