Best Experience

Alastor x Hellborn Incubus Male Reader

Requested by: mx_finn

⚠️Smut⚠️

Image of the reader (Art belongs to the one who requested)

Alastor's Perspective

I had a meeting with some overlords... Whatever their names were again. I didn't care much for this meeting. I new it was some sort of trap. But I agreed to go anyway because I have nothing better to do. Maybe it will entertain me. I walked at an even pace on the sidewalk. Many scrambled to avoid me. I haven't been in this area before. I was going off of the big sign that was abvously where I was meant to go. In the distance, a large red neon sign pointed at a building saying, "Right Here, Radio Idiot!". I just sighed at their stupidity.

...

I made it to the building. I opened the door and walked into a waiting room. I went to the front desk lady and told her why I was here.

"I have a meeting with..."

My eyes narrowed as I looked around a bit. The women was nervous but spoke up.

"W-With?"

I roll my eyes.

"With the person who runs this place."

She nodded in understanding. She pointed at an elevator.

"Floor 36."

She gulped when I stared her down. I just shrugged and walked to the elevator.

...

The elevator door opened to reveal the overlords I was meant to meet with. One of them had a man wearing long black heeled boots sitting on his lap. The man didn't look to happy to be there. They gestered for me to sit. So I did. The meeting began...and it was boring. Something about a negotiation for blah blah blah. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying. Especially since the man on that fat one's lap was staring at me like I was a meal. A really really delicious meal. I shivered at his piercing yellow-golden eyes. They seemed to captivate me.

"Like him, huh?"

I looked back at the fat guy with a blank expression. Well...at least I hope it was blank.

"He's pretty ain't he?"

The fat man started to rub the thighs of the man on his lap. The man glared at him. He looked at me with pleading eyes. He wanted out of here. So did I. This meeting is full of bullshit anyways. I sighed and stood up quickly. The fat guy jumped a bit in his seat at my sudden movements. I grabbed the man's arm and teleported right out side the building. I let go of his arm. We stared at each other for a moment. He began to smirk. I'm beginning to question why I helped him in the first place.

"Alastor, right? The Radio Demon?"

He asked me smoothly. I nodded.

"What's your name?"

Not sure why I asked.

"(Y/n). It's..."

He placed his hands on my chest looking me in the eyes seductively. He continued.

"...really nice to meat you."

I growled. But I wasn't angry. I wanted to be angry, but I couldn't. Something inside of me needed him...No! I began to walk away. He giggled and started to follow me. For some reason, I didn't stop him. We walked for some time in peaceful silence. Well...as silent as it can get in Hell. I felt something wrap around my arm. It was him. He connected our arms and put his head on my shoulder. We walked like that until I made it home. Many stared confused. I didn't pay them any mind. He let go of my arm and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Let me repay you for getting me out of there."

I couldn't hold back much longer. I breathed in and out to calm my growing excitement. Wow. I've never really felt like this before. I couldn't get over his pretty face and his fluffy looking hair. I wanted to run my fingers through. Our eyes meet.

Your Perspective

We slammed together in a heated kiss. My hands on his chest and his on my waste. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he parted the kiss to speak.

"Let's go inside."

I nod, and he led the way through his home to the bedroom. We resumed our kissing as he pushed me on the large bed. He removed his overcoat as i removed my bottoms. He looked down at my naked lower half and seemed to lose control. With a snap of his fingers, his clothes were gone. I smirked at him as I showed myself off to him. He growled, grabbing a fist full of my hair and yanking me into a position where I was facing his rather large member. I kissed the shaft to the tip causing him to breathe heavily. He didn't seem to enjoy the teasing because as soon as I opened my mouth he pushed is dick down my throat. Thankfully I no longer have much of a gag reflex. I bobbed my head moaning at his taste. He groaned at the vibrations and moved in and out with my movements. He began to become rougher with me the closer he got to his end. I felt a bit of tears form and run down my face. He finished. I swallowed all of his cum and pulled my head back and looked up at him with lustful eyes. Alastor put me on my back and began to sloppily kiss me. He tasted so good and him being above me like this makes me desperate for more. He rammed into me and contiued at a crazy speed. I was seeing white dots that looked like stars. Our moans filled the room and I could feel the intensity of his need for me. He nipped and sucked my neck. Everywhere felt tingly and warm. My legs shook uncontrolably as Al became sloppy. His cum shot inside me causing me to reach my end as well. We came to a heated kiss with the remaining thrusts Alastor had. We laid still. Our breathing calming down after about 10 minutes. Al removed himself and rolled to my side. I stared at him and smiled at his after glow. I spoke softly.

"That was the best experience I've ever had."

We giggled. He looked at me.

"Me too."