My Beauty

Part two to Beauty

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor x Reader

Alastor's Perspective

I kissed my love for what seemed like hours. We got light-headed because we couldn't breathe for so long. I was above them and I spread their legs. We were already unclothed. I set myself in a good position. Then I entered their entrance. They let out a small cute moan as I groaned at how tight they were.

Your Perspective

My husband made me moan slightly. I smiled at him to let him know he can proceed. He started slow and deep. He wanted me to feel all of him. He began to go faster and harder. He rapidly pounded into me starting to lose himself. We smashed our lips together and fought with our tongues. He won and tasted every inch of my mouth. The bed began to shake and creak while it banged into the wall. He was going so hard and rough that I couldn't feel my legs. It felt like heaven. Pure bliss. The pleasure was overwhelming our sweaty bodies. We were moaning like crazy. We sang together through the early morning. We felt each other and bonded through touch. Alastor started to get sloppy. He was hitting just the right spot. My legs were shaking and I had tears rolling down my face from all the pleasure. We reached our sweet orgasms at the same time. He released all his fluids into me. He properly bred me. Al whispered into my ear.

"I love you so damn much, my beauty."