Excitement Indeed

Part two to New Excitement

Alastor x Overlord Reader

Requested by: radiodials 

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

It's been a few years since (y/n) and I have been together. And every night I would wake up to a burning feeling in my belly. My lower area feels tingly and warm. I can feel my heart rate in my genitals. I also have an erection. It bothers me. I have that burning desire for my love, (y/n). It worries me. I'm too afraid to ask for help. What if they get disgusted with me. What if they hate me for it. No. They would let me down respectfully. I shouldn't worry. It will be ok. I need to be honest with them. I will never know until I try.

...

I built up all of my courage and pride. I sat them on our couch. I held their hands in mine. They seemed worried. I was shaking.

"Darling. I need to talk to you about something. It's been bothering me."

They looked at me reassuringly.

"You can tell me anything, my love."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Lately, I have been waking up-"

They gasped.

"Have you been having those nightmares again?"

They seemed concerned about my sleep.

"No. I keep waking up to being aroused. I want to wake you up, but I don't want to bother you. Or disgust you with my desire for you."

They seemed surprised. They spoke after a moment of silence.

"My love, I feel the same way. It bothers me too. Sometimes it wakes me up too."

I let out a sigh of relief. I couldn't help but grin like an idiot. They smiled the same. They began to rub my thigh. I felt the feeling rise up again. They kissed me passionately and straddled my lap. They thrusted their hips into me, causing me to groan. The feeling was incredible. I lifted them up and took them to our room. I laid them down gently on our bed and continued the kiss. Our clothes began to go on the floor as we rubbed our bodies together. We were naked. Their skin was soft and warm. I purred into them. I entered them desperately. We moaned together as I moved with them. I started to go faster and harder, enjoying the friction. They moaned my name. I went at an unnatural speed. We moaned in a loud, lewd way. The sounds our bodies made as they smashed together only made me want more. 

"You're so perfect~ ahh I love you."

They seemed to become just as aroused as me.

"I love you too~"

I felt bliss. I saw stars as I finished with my lover. Our bodies relaxed into each other. I laid over them and they began to pet my ears. My smile was big and sloppy. I purred into their chest. They spoke with a laugh.

"Excitement indeed."

They kissed my head as I began to fall asleep.