Alone

Alastor x Female Archangel Reader

Requested by: yhyuzuru

Your Perspective

My darling husband and I found out I was pregnant. We didn't want to know the gender of our child until they were born. When they were born we were so excited. And...we found out our child was a girl. But...since I married a demon and had a child with him. I was going to be punished. I'm an Archangel. You could see how that would be wrong of me. But I love him, and I love our daughter. But as punishment...I will be frozen to death. And the worst part is, my husband, won't know what happened to me, and I will never get to watch my daughter grow...

Year's Later

Alastor's Perspective

It's been five years and my search for my (y/n) had died out. Everyone thinks I killed her. I would never hurt her or our child. Our daughter doesn't even know who her mother is. But I will let her know that her mother was perfect and would have taken perfect care of her. But...I feel alone. Even with my daughter here I feel as if a chunk of me is missing. I miss her. People say she may have run off with another man. Or left us. But I know she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't leave our daughter behind. She wouldn't leave me all...alone.