Owning The Race

Trapped Alastor x Male Racecar Driver Reader

Alastor's Perspective

I was stuck in the middle of a racecar track. Not on the road, but in the center. The road wrapped around me. I was in a cage on the dead grass. Rows and rows of billions of seats surrounded me. A newer overlord by the name of Zener decided it was a great idea to get all rights to own me and sell me out through a race. Whoever won the race owned me. I can't escape. He had control and ownership of my power. Zener Is powerful and is capable of taking someone completely and owning them as if they were objects. He can control them and make them do as he pleases. Now he had me. He is clearly looking to make a fortune out of me because he can give ownership to someone else. The person that wins the race wins trillions of dollars. He wants that money in exchange for me. These racecar drivers are the best in this universe. They have extreme experience and will use it just to have me. I will admit I am terrified. What if the person who owns me will harm me and make me their slave. Oh, who am I kidding, that will happen this is hell. So embarrassing, the end of Alastor, The Radio Demon, over a stupid crazy, important race... or something. I'm not even going out in style; I will go out in pain and suffering for all eternity, And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it...

Zener was standing next to my cage and waving to the massive crowd of people and enjoying all the attention he is getting. I glared at him through my cage and almost started to cry. What am I going to do...

No One's Perspective

"Hello, My fellow sinners! Welcome to the greatest race of the century. My name is Tom Trench and I will be the narrator of this exciting race along with Katy Killjoy."

Tom greeted and announced through the large loudspeakers. Katy joined in,

"That's right! Today we have a race of a lifetime, where top racers, of all-time, race against each other to death!"

Katy stated viciously at the end.

"Yup! Katy, can you believe such a race with flaming boosters and tire spikes with bombs and glass?!"

"Tom, You can be so childish sometimes can't you big baby?"

"No Katy, I just know how to have fun, unlike you!"

Laughing dispersed through the crowd of seated people. Katy then seemed to not have something to say back, quite surprised that he finally said something like that back at her.

"So, on the tracks we have (a list of random strange cool names for racecar drivers) and (Racing/name)!"

"Yes, you heard it, (r/n), the best driver ever to exists in this universe!"

The crowd began cheering uncontrollably when they saw all the cars driving out to the track. They were excited to see some of their favorite racers, especially (r/n). The racers prepared for their life. Armored cars with many added tools that would destroy any normal human racecar track lined up for the race. Alastor has never heard of (r/n), and from what he heard (r/n) was probably going to win. He was scared, he didn't know what type of person (r/n) was, and he could be doomed for eternity.

After a couple more announcements and comments from Katy and Tom, the race began. Cars were going faster than any normal racecar from the human world. They were blowing air into Alastor's face even though he was yards away. It seemed they were creating some sort of tornado in the center and Alastor was right in the middle of it. Cars crashed and blew up and burned. Tires were popped and the road switched from rubber cement to dirt. The racers may have practiced for this, but it was still hard to keep track of everything. (R/n) was in the lead and was leaving behind chaos. Alastor's assumption was correct, (r/n) was going to win. And he did. All he had to do was claim his prize.

...

Alastor's Perspective

Here I am, doomed for all to see. I was going to see the face of my new owner. I can't believe I would have to say that. He was in front of my cage. He was going to take off his helmet. Once I saw his face, he seemed nice enough with a sweet smile. His sweet smile.

"Hey, it's ok, my name is (y/n), I'm going to get you out of here ok?"

He smiled his sweet smile. I'm set free.